• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NorM

Ernie,
I think that guitar will be added to your collection. I hope we can trust that it will be safeguarded the same as your other guitars. Any one out there want to beat ernies "grand" offer?

Warg.
No one else contacted me about this guitar.

DaveB

Yikes Ernie,

Sorry I put a bid in before reading this thread - I may have cost you a $100.

Come to London and I'll buy you beer (maybe 3 will be enough) and pay you back.

I'll not bid again

Dave

ernie1966

DaveB said:
Yikes Ernie,

Sorry I put a bid in before reading this thread - I may have cost you a $100.

Come to London and I'll buy you beer (maybe 3 will be enough) and pay you back.

I'll not bid again

Dave

You could always retract your bid :D No worries if you don't, some one else will probably bid it up anyway.

I just hope in the end it stays "in the family." If I do end up with it I'll do my best to restore this poor abused baby to its former glory.

DaveB

ernie1966 said:
You could always retract your bid :D No worries if you don't, some one else will probably bid it up anyway.

I just hope in the end it stays "in the family." If I do end up with it I'll do my best to restore this poor abused baby to its former glory.

Really sorry again - wrong side of the planet meant it had all gone down by the time I realised.

Glad you got it man - lets see those pics when you're done

Dave

ernie1966

Hey guys,

I wanna thank all those who didn't bid up the Silo on me (NorM, Warg and any one else). It was a cool thing to do for a fellow forumite. DaveB, like I said, no worries. ;)
I'm really wondering how bad the finish is gonna look in person. Replacing parts is one thing, fixing a finish is another. I will ask the guys at EBMM if they will graciously take her back and see if they can perform some magic on her.

GWDavis28

Ernie man congrats again, it'll be sweet to have it when it's restored.

Later, Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Hey Ernie, what color sparkle finish are you gonna shoot for, Glacier Blue???
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tommyindelaware

ernie1966 said:
Hey guys,

I wanna thank all those who didn't bid up the Silo on me (NorM, Warg and any one else). It was a cool thing to do for a fellow forumite. DaveB, like I said, no worries. ;)
I'm really wondering how bad the finish is gonna look in person. Replacing parts is one thing, fixing a finish is another. I will ask the guys at EBMM if they will graciously take her back and see if they can perform some magic on her.

your welcome !!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrumble grumble.........

NorM

I'm glad you got it and I would like to know what's gonna be done for it and see the final product. That is so cool! I'm glad we didn't fight for it.

Big Poppa

Kids,

We will bring it back as best as we can. We have most of the parts and will clean her up.
what do you guys think ...should I charge Ernie? You decide ( I already know what Im gonna do I just want to torture him.)

SteveB

Big Poppa,

In light of the boatload of Petrucci's that he has purchased, I'd say fix this one pro-bono.

It'll be a nice stroll down memory lane for Dudley, anyway... :D

NorM

Don't charge him but demand to keep the rights :D
I have no idea what this means

koogie2k

Big Poppa said:
Kids,

We will bring it back as best as we can. We have most of the parts and will clean her up.
what do you guys think ...should I charge Ernie? You decide ( I already know what Im gonna do I just want to torture him.)

No way! Ernie brought that bad boy back to the family. :D

ernie1966

Big Poppa said:
Kids,

Thanks Silver Bear (I love that nickname!)

I guess I will be sending her into your loving arms. Charge me what you think is fair (just not too much, I need funds for my next Petrucci order :D ).

Hey Norm, I have a feeling that after all is said and done, you'll be getting some quality time with the re-finished product (that's if you think we can trust UPS, Fedex or the USPS to get her back and forth cross-country)

Mick

Then it is a must to be mentioned in the upcoming EBMM book. Yes this is a warm gesture BP. BTW How many Petruccis do you have to sell to buy a full golf equipment:))))???

Mick

Top Bottom