• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Guitarshreda

Hey guys, so I don't know how many fellow forum members grew up in the 90's. BUT, I decided to put together a Medley of killer tracks from the original (1993) series of Power Rangers. Everyone knows the Theme Song, but there are some killer riffs from the show! Plus you'll hear a random measure of 13/16 (doesn't get proggier than that!) and some cool thrash-y sorta riffs.

My usual arsenal of Artisan Majesty and SBMM JP157 have treated me well again. I'm pretty amazed by how well the pickups of the sterling go up against the Majesty (which is pretty cool). Anyway, enjoy!

jones4tone

Ok, I'm certainly not a child of the 90s, and no metal head, but that was pretty epic! Great job capturing it all for the video edit, as well.

johnnyboogie

Niiice!!

'80s and '90s were the best decades for kids' TV shows. Further down the road everything became Spongebob, Pokemon and Yugi-OH...

You probably know these already, but you might wanna try the Thundercats and the Silverhawks intro themes =D

Guitarshreda

Niiice!!

'80s and '90s were the best decades for kids' TV shows. Further down the road everything became Spongebob, Pokemon and Yugi-OH...

Yep - I remember running home from the bus to catch the 2 hour disney block on TV. My nostalgia is running on high at the moment!

Top Bottom