• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SteveB

australiac.jpg

Haha! Nice one, Foggy! Excellent work. :cool:

Beth

I don't think you're the jester of Australia at all, take back the night on that avatar I made for you (well, actually that Jackie made for you) and rock it!!! :)

fogman

the only problem is it doesn't translate into an avatar very well. :cool:
Colin's face is too small.

colin-a.jpg

DavidOfOz

fairly close my friend, except for the lack of a Y2D...

Hey Colin, after I told Rebecca that her efforts with the Homer-and-Dargie picture were close, she went and created this of her own volition! (It just goes to show you should keep kids away from computers! :D)

homerY2D.jpg

homerY2D2.jpg

gbradtke

Hey Colin, after I told Rebecca that her efforts with the Homer-and-Dargie picture were close, she went and created this of her own volition! (It just goes to show you should keep kids away from computers! :D)

homerY2D.jpg

homerY2D2.jpg

Just drape him with an Aussie flag and put a Brisbane Lions beanie on his head and She'll have the winner

Colin

homerY2D.jpg

homerY2D2.jpg
I think Rebecca (Davids daughter and EB fan) deserves to win, Foggy you get a runner up prize and Beth you deserve something special as well. I'll try to give everyone that has contributed to this thread something (I should have enough picks). BP what do you think? if you have submitted a pic email me your postal address and I'll send you something. Thanks for a bit of fun... :)

DavidOfOz

I think Rebecca (Davids daughter and EB fan) deserves to win, Foggy you get a runner up prize and Beth you deserve something special as well. I'll try to give everyone that has contributed to this thread something (I should have enough picks). BP what do you think? if you have submitted a pic email me your postal address and I'll send you something. Thanks for a bit of fun... :)

Thanks Colin! Rebecca will be delighted to know you chose her as winner!!

Top Bottom