• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tbonesullivan

I’m sure it helps with production costs to not have endless finish options, plus it makes each year’s runs unique. If you see a finish you really like, you’re more likely to go ahead & make that purchase when you know it may not be available next year.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Also, in California, and a lot of the world, it is still COVID TIME. It make everything take longer and more expensive. So many companies are tearing their hair out how to keep things going during this time. They have to balance that with keeping the dealers happy, the customers excited, the artists happy etc etc etc.

GWDavis28

Sorry for not getting information out sooner, but here's some Axis news...

Our CURRENT PLAN has four Axis models for 2021. We plan on releasing two new production finishes (updated features as well) in July. At the end of the year we plan to have two BFR Axis. One will be low quantities + tricked out and the other will be more in line with a regular BFR run.

Scott, you guys rock!!! Nice job.

Glenn |B)

FlankSteak

Sorry for not getting information out sooner, but here's some Axis news...

Our CURRENT PLAN has four Axis models for 2021. We plan on releasing two new production finishes (updated features as well) in July. At the end of the year we plan to have two BFR Axis. One will be low quantities + tricked out and the other will be more in line with a regular BFR run.

These sound great. Almost July now...

fogman

I can't wait to see what's being offered. I've been totally jonesing for an Axis

edhalen

I don't know if I have enough to sell to be able to afford one.....may have to dig pretty deep based on how much new MM's go for nowadays. Not complaining just sayin' :).

TheSash

Yeah not only the Axis is really expensive.
I would have ordered a STV Goldie but it would cost at least 3500€ which is around 4300 $.
To much for my taste.
I will get another L3 then :-D

lifeson1

Yes, the new finishes are pretty impressive. I have sent them both, and the ‘other’ finish is my favorite. The Yucatan is actually as burst, so it bears no resemblance to any other blue variant.

Last edited:

mr mojo

Dear all
Can anyone confirm the second colour is "Roasted Amber" ?
As far as new specs are concerned I 'd like to see stainless Steel frets and an arm contour.

Top Bottom