• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

koogie2k

It has been a while since I have posted. All good in my world and enjoying life! Today I placed a call to Pete DuBaldo. Honestly I was chasing an AL guitar but we got to talking for a hot second. As some of you know my Bongo, Warhammer, has been abused big time and it is time to put him in retirement. I hate it but it is not doing what it needs to do because I beat the life out of it. So talking to Pete and what he had I purchased a replacement. It is something I was looking at for a bit and decided to the pull the trigger. Let's just say a new Stingray in black is coming my way. New name for this one is Darklord. That should give away what I bought. Love and miss you all! Stay positive peeps.

danny-79

Yeah long time. I’d presumed that Warhammer would of died many moons ago :p
Let us know how you get on with the GlassBall, I’m very intrigued by this bass to say the least (in a I really don’t know what to make of it kind of way)
But good to hear from you and glad life is being good

Randracula

It has been a while since I have posted. All good in my world and enjoying life! Today I placed a call to Pete DuBaldo. Honestly I was chasing an AL guitar but we got to talking for a hot second. As some of you know my Bongo, Warhammer, has been abused big time and it is time to put him in retirement. I hate it but it is not doing what it needs to do because I beat the life out of it. So talking to Pete and what he had I purchased a replacement. It is something I was looking at for a bit and decided to the pull the trigger. Let's just say a new Stingray in black is coming my way. New name for this one is Darklord. That should give away what I bought. Love and miss you all! Stay positive peeps.

Good to see you hear Koogie ! Very interested to hear what you think of the DarkRay once you get it. It would also be cool to see a picture of Warhammer in it’s current state. How’s life ? Are you still playing in the same band ?

tbonesullivan

Sweet! Can't wait to hear what you think about it. Any Recent pictures of Warhammer? Don't get a chance to see many EBMM basses that have seen service in a live band.

koogie2k

Dark_Ray.jpg

Well. The DarkRay is here. Can't wait to get it home to play it!

koogie2k

To answer everyone's question about Warhammer. I will post some pics in another thread later tonight or tomorrow. More than likely tomorrow as I will be spending some time with the Ray. lol

koogie2k

My goodness. The Dark Ray is an absolute killer. Played it for several hours last night. Definitely something you got to get used to due to the different settings, but, easy enough once you play it for a bit. Wish I had this years ago to be honest with my band. This is certainly a game changer for me.

Top Bottom