• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

6stringer

Does the name "Bill Eucker" ring a bell?
He taught at the Earnie Ball guitar studio in Thousand Oaks, CA
in the middle to late "60s.
Thanks

Big Poppa

Bill Eucker was a teacher and good player that worked at the original Ernie Ball Guitars

Martinman is that the same guy?

He will have good stories of a very exciting era and a store with a ton of characters and famous customers.

martinman

bill eucker

Bill Eucker was a teacher and good player that worked at the original Ernie Ball Guitars

Martinman is that the same guy?

He will have good stories of a very exciting era and a store with a ton of characters and famous customers.

Yup , that him. He has done more than just teach, he has made a lot of music and has been on many albums. Do you have any stories of him for me?

tbass

Anyone out there that knows where I can reach Bill Eucker I would greatly appreciate it.

Tbass

TheUndertakers

I have known bill since I was a kid, he was My brothers best friend My bass teacher and managed The band I was in. He was in Thousand Oaks for a band reunion a few months ago.He now lives in Las Vegas, And still playing kick guitar.....................Any ????

billies girl

Bill Eucker is my dad. If you want to message me your info I can pass it on to my dad. Yes , he still plays in Vegas.

Thanks
martinman old id/ changed to billies girl.

don miller

Billy Eucker and I gre up together before he ever picked up a guitar.

Bill Eucker is my dad. If you want to message me your info I can pass it on to my dad. Yes , he still plays in Vegas.

Thanks
martinman old id/ changed to billies girl.

Billy lived just below me on rancho rd in thousands Oaks I knew his mom and dad. I rembered that she worked as a waitress. I rememeber she taught billy and I how to dry silverware. His dad took billy and I to see my first dodger baseball game. I'm going to be in vegas sometime this april and would really like to see him. If he's still performing I would like to know when and where. Please email at [email protected]

chris tedesco

Hi there - my name Chris Tedesco - trying to get in touch with Billy Eucher guitar player in Vegas - my grandfathers sister is Billy Euchers mom - Mary Zafuto - I can be contacted at [email protected] or 818-674-0313

Chris Tedesco

journorati

Yes he did. I have a new paper article with a picture of them together. I am Bill’s Daughter.
Wondering if you're still around. Had a couple of questions about your dad Bill. Very familiar with him and he wrote a song or two my uncle recorded for Dot Records. Cheers.

Top Bottom