• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

glensterr

Hey Everyone,

Just want to let all our Canadian Forumites know that Steve Morse will be doing some Clinics and Meet N Greets across Canada this February as Deep Purple Tours across the Great White North. Here are the Locations and Venues. Any more information please contact the stores directly>

Ontario: Ottawa Feb 8th, Steve's Music , 3pm Guitar Clinic
London Feb 11th, Long & McQuade (Formerly the London Guitar Shop), 3:30pm Guitar Clinic
Toronto, Feb 12th, Steve's Music 4-5pm , Meet N Greet

Alberta: Edmonton Feb 21st, Avenue Guitars, 3pm Guitar Clinic

British Columbia: Prince George Feb 23, Electron Sound, 3pm Guitar Clinic
Vancouver Feb 26th, Tom Lee Music, 3:30-4:30pm, Meet N Greet

Hookpunch

Hey Everyone,

Just want to let all our Canadian Forumites know that Steve Morse will be doing some Clinics and Meet N Greets across Canada this February as Deep Purple Tours across the Great White North. Here are the Locations and Venues. Any more information please contact the stores directly>

Ontario: Ottawa Feb 8th, Steve's Music , 3pm Guitar Clinic
London Feb 11th, Long & McQuade (Formerly the London Guitar Shop), 3:30pm Guitar Clinic
Toronto, Feb 12th, Steve's Music 4-5pm , Meet N Greet

Alberta: Edmonton Feb 21st, Avenue Guitars, 3pm Guitar Clinic

British Columbia: Prince George Feb 23, Electron Sound, 3pm Guitar Clinic
Vancouver Feb 26th, Tom Lee Music, 3:30-4:30pm, Meet N Greet

Thanks Glenn, we met at his concert at Cosmo, I'll be there mate. Are you going to be there?

guitardan

I'll be at the London Clinic and the Deep Purple concert.
2 hr. trek from the western Detroit suburbs, should be a great time : )

beej

Man I'd love to make these ... I'll be in Vegas. Additional suckage to miss Tommy coming through town.

guitardan

Man I'd love to make these ... I'll be in Vegas. Additional suckage to miss Tommy coming through town.

Beej, we were hoping that we'd see you there....
Tommy hooked Graydon up w/ 2 passes for the day.
I'm fortunate enough to be tagging along.
We'll be sure to snap some cool pix and post'em up.

- Dan

balance

I assume the Vancouver one will be the downtown Tom Lee music on Granville St?

Would be cool to say hi to Steve again.

glensterr

Balance--- Yes you are correct it is at Tom Lee, but due to time restraints it will only be a Meet N Greet there. Prince George will be a Guitar Clinic however.

danel59

Hey Dan

It was great to meet you and see Graydon of course. That amp was amazing, hope to get to the amp show in March to check it out closer.
The clinic was well attended and Steve as usual did a super job both at the clinic and the concert

Dan

kurnakiuun

happy.gif

Hah! I was third row, right on the aisle (right side) so had a clear view to Steve. Hard to have a bad seat in that place though.

Kept looking to see if I knew anyone- asked a few people if they were on the forum, but no luck. Talked to Glen Booth ("Glensterr") quite a bit, but didn't know anyone else there. Would have been cool to meet ya- next time!about a couple more day's till they hit berklee just have to find a way to make tuesday go by fast for wednesday, any meet & greets so far? im so looking forward to seeing em' but also meeting steve.

Top Bottom