• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NorM

Axes and Steve Morse y2d models that are ordered with an upgrade top get a neck plate that reads “Custom Made”. How about when I spec out and order a silo, or Keith does the same for a Luke or ernie1966 does so for a pet.
I realize the logistics would be weird at best. But wouldn’t you like your guitar that you specked out and ordered to have something to signify that you did exactly that. Something to say I didn’t just buy this off the wall at the store. Something to say I cared enough to research this product and ordered exactly what I wanted.
I am not asking for EB to do this. I just thought this might make an interesting topic for discussion for the forum. If nothing else, the discussion will show we still can’t agree on anything.

bovinehost

Administrator
I don't even really believe there IS an EBMM Guitar Forum, but I come over for the NorM abuse.

(Plus Sterling told me on the phone that he was abusing Norm, so I had to come look.)

Jack

NorM

NorM said:
If nothing else, the discussion will show we still can’t agree on anything.
At least we can agree that abusing NorM is fun.
That's all you got?
Hey Keith, can you order my next guitar for me?

Big Poppa

beej said:
Yeah, but at what cost? Now we have to think about Keith scratching his balls.

Good point Keith is back on. We dont want him roaming around trying to find the lochness monster. GPS couldnt find his seeds. Now you just have to order a new guitar MrK...

Top Bottom