• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SeamusMcFlanery

I am planning on getting a Stingray Special 4HH in the not so distant future to replace a Stingray 4H I had to sell to finance a move last year, the Ghost Pepper finish looks really good to me.

However, is there anyway to order one directly from Ernie Ball with stealth black hardware and pickups? I think that combo would look amazing.

tbonesullivan

EBMM does not take custom orders. You would need to contact a dealer, and see if they could order one with the hardware swapped to black.

PeteDuBaldo

Unfortunately that's not an option even for those of us who are dealers.

What is an option is ordering in one bass in a color that comes with chrome hardware and a second bass that comes with black hardware, then swapping hardware between the two. Keep in mind that you may or may not have warranty coverage, that's EB's decision.

You could also order the color you want (with chrome hardware) and contact EB about sending in your proprietary parts and buying replacements in black....

itsratso

You can without a doubt order black hardware from EB and send them back the chrome pieces (this is required to order). I want to say they quoted me around $500 for the whole set for my bongo.

Reactions: YTK
Top Bottom