• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jpm

Ok, I decided to throw the bass up on Ebay and have gotten a question about the finish. I remember there was another thread where an owner talked about how he owned two and explained what it was but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any information? It's a very soft paint, black matte. Any help would be great. thanks

JLong

30311 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Darth Vader

Late to the game but I recently have become an owner of the famous Darth Vader Stingray. SN # 30311. This EBMM has been gigged but is in pretty decent condition otherwise. Emailed the folks at Ernie Ball and verified that it is indeed a true EBMM DV.
For some reason I'm unable to attach pics here otherwise you all would have them...

Rod Trussbroken

To ad your pics:

At the foot of the "Quick Reply" box, click "Go Advanced". At top are 2 rows of icons. On second row, click the 6th icon from the left. That's the "Insert Image" and follow instructions.

JLong

30311 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Darth Vader

Late to the game but I recently have become an owner of the famous Darth Vader Stingray. SN # 30311. This EBMM has been gigged but is in pretty decent condition otherwise. Emailed the folks at Ernie Ball and verified that it is indeed a true EBMM DV.
For some reason I'm unable to attach pics here otherwise you all would have them...

Updated with cropped pics...

IMG_6934.JPG

IMG_6936.JPG

IMG_6937.JPG

IMG_6938.JPG

Top Bottom