• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Colin

I'm exhausted but here goes the game changer is everything I thought it would be and then multiplied by 100. It is that good period. I have so much footage of Steve Morse playing it (about 90mins). Steve plays the twin hum bucker reflex with the gc and gets the Y2D sounds! This will blow your mind. BP gave Steve a gift it's the number 2 Morse from the vault. Great show sorry about no pics. Btw the new colors are worth checking out

GWDavis28

Thanx for the info Colin, been watching the video's and really love some of the new colors.

Enjoy man!!

Glenn |B)

agt

Thanks, Colin! Hope you are having a great time in So. Cal.

I am eagerly awaiting more info on the gamechanger and Steve and the other EBMM artists as the show progresses and after you get back home. Please post videos when you get a chance ... which may not be for a while!

Best wishes for you and your family.

GWDavis28

Here's a picture of Drew with the GC HSH.

x2_428d8b8

Glenn |B)

Colin

I just went to a function and sat between Dweezil Zappa and David Grissom. When I was leaving Orianthi grabbed me to ask about the floods in Brisbane. I also met Tom Johnson from the doobies and he said I was a funny guy. Next forum get together I'll tell you about standing next to Michael Anthony in the toiltets. This Namm is unreal and it's only the first day. Tomorrow I'm dedicating it to the Reflex it's such a good guitar, the walnut Albert Lee is also special.

fogman

I just went to a function and sat between Dweezil Zappa and David Grissom. When I was leaving Orianthi grabbed me to ask about the floods in Brisbane. I also met Tom Johnson from the doobies and he said I was a funny guy. Next forum get together I'll tell you about standing next to Michael Anthony in the toiltets. This Namm is unreal and it's only the first day. Tomorrow I'm dedicating it to the Reflex it's such a good guitar, the walnut Albert Lee is also special.

Wow!
Some cool experiences for you!!

videorov

I'm exhausted but here goes the game changer is everything I thought it would be and then multiplied by 100. It is that good period. I have so much footage of Steve Morse playing it (about 90mins). Steve plays the twin hum bucker reflex with the gc and gets the Y2D sounds! This will blow your mind. BP gave Steve a gift it's the number 2 Morse from the vault. Great show sorry about no pics. Btw the new colors are worth checking out

Where can I hear this 90 min of Steve playing the Gamechanger

slukather

Sounds awesome Colin, it would be great to hear the stories and see the videos.

Cheers bro,

Scottie.

Top Bottom