• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Rayan

Hi KidZ & KatZ,
This hereby post is to announce the recent death of my evil twin brother who used my name and made some possibly narsty comments here a few weeks ago
I killed him because he wouldn't sign on an 'fess up to his evil ways or apologize to all you fine feathered folks out there in EBMMforumland

On that happy note, we did in fact agree on many issues, but that's neither here nor there anymore

Simple enough message ... my dead brother and I apologize if any of you were offended by his outrageous behaviour or comments

bye 4 now / Rayan

Rayan

Old Geezer Talk

Hey KidZ & KatZ,

Just a small extra note to finish the story ... the dead Evil Twin brother had his problems ... he landed in here, back at the time of Ernie Ball's passing, while coming off some prescription medications ... withdrawl you know ... it was necessary for a while, for him to eat BrainBeanZ ... else he would have probably landed up (or down) somewhere else than here ...

Anyway, that's all gone now ... but the poor bastard did leave one message for me to pass on ... especially for the KiddieKatZ ...

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM DRUGS * THEY DON'T HELP YOU PLAY MUSIC

/ Rayan

Top Bottom