• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jamie M

Sorry for the pointless post here but I have been a member now for 10 years. I cannot believe how fast that has gone. I have had good laughs on here and learned a heck of a lot about EBMM and gear in general from Sterling and the seasoned knuckleheads. Cheers guys and here is to another 10 years.

mikeller

Sorry for the pointless post here but I have been a member now for 10 years. I cannot believe how fast that has gone. I have had good laughs on here and learned a heck of a lot about EBMM and gear in general from Sterling and the seasoned knuckleheads. Cheers guys and here is to another 10 years.

Reminds me that I also celebrate my 10 years in 2019. My first EBMM (in 2009) was a trans red Axis hardtail (not a super sport). I am very grateful to be part of this group !!!

banjoplayer

Congratulations! This is not pointless, I like these kind of posts. Reminds me that there are a bunch of cool people here, that we know quite some years and quite some cool things happened here.
I posted a similar thread 2 years ago when I had my 10th anniversary

Sweat

Time fly's been around 13 years now. Congrats on a decade. A lot has changed here and for me since I joined but all is good:)

fbecir

Young punks !

I'm here since 2005 !
(perhaps it means that I'm the older guy here :eek:)

The forum changes ... now it seems that a lot of topics are about Majesty problems (IMHO, too much electronic in this guitar). A long time ago, discussions were perhaps a bit more "out of control" (who remembers the Dizzy's posts about lefties ?)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Well, forums are old technology now-a-days, which is funny because reddit is so hip but it's like a throwback to usenet in the early '90s, only with images and likes. :D

But yeah, forums definitely take a backseat to facebook and reddit these days, which means less community interaction than we were used to in the early days of this forum and therefore a seemingly larger number customer service requests in comparison (although there is no reason to expect the warranty return rate to be anything other than stable, or decreasing).

I almost forgot...

Salut François ! Bonne année mon ami ! :)

GWDavis28

Congrats on the decade, yes things have changed around here and other mean of social media are prevailing, but as long as there is a dedicated group here, let's hope EBMM will keep the forum going.

Oh 2003 for me :D

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom