• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Fro

Another killer run. Look at that spalted JP!

PeteDuBaldo

Another killer run. Look at that spalted JP!

Yup, they are incredible!
John-Petrucci-BFR-JP15-Purple-Sunset-Flame-Spalted-Maple-G91565-2.jpg

Cutlass FTW!!!! Yummy!!! :)

Agreed! I'm a sucker for blue guitars and this one is very very tempting. D.E.D. difficulty exercising discipline.

Cutlass-BFR-HSS-Blue-Magic-G87999-5.jpg

Virtuoso

I think Atomic Orange is my new favorite color. If you make a Petrucci, Luke or Cutlass in that color, I will be powerless to resist!

bmorepunk

I was at a Guitar Center today. They had one of the Cutlass BFRs and it was super cool in person. I liked the texture on the finish too.

Unfortunately even though it's in their amp/expensive guitar room room and locked up, it had a huge chunk taken out of the headstock. Pretty obvious since it has a matching face as the body.

bearreport

I played the JP15 earlier today. Unbelievably beautiful, ACHINGLY beautiful and plays like a dream of course.

On the fence if to acquire... I can barely imagine a guitar being more beautiful, but I like the way Majesty’s play slightly more, and at this price point that .2% difference in playability weighs on the mind a lot.

bmorepunk

I saw the StingRay in person today. I really like orange, I really like flashy finishes. But it reflects so much light that I think it may classify as a star. Glad it's too flashy for me, keeps me from buying it.

Top Bottom