• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

A bunch of these are making their way through the factory right now! It amazes me how much the opaque blue shifts to match the light and dark aspects of the blue stain. Put one of these guitars in sunlight and they simply glow!

A tremendous thank you to Sterling, Brian, and Scott for giving me the opportunity to do another exclusive run. This time around we are doing the Axis and Y2D, both with quilt tops and chrome hardware, as well as the JP15 quilt top and Sabre flame top, both with black hardware. All guitars in this edition will have a figured roasted maple neck, ebony fretboard, and stainless steel frets, as well as a signed Certificate of Authenticity.

Diablo-Axis-H00921-1.jpg
Diablo-Axis-H00921-2.jpg
nie-Ball-Music-Man-Axis-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-H00921-3.jpg
Diablo-Sabre-H01456-1.jpg
Diablo-Sabre-H01456-2.jpg
e-Ball-Music-Man-Sabre-Guitar-Diablo-Blue-H01456-9.jpg
-Ball-Music-Man-Sabre-Guitar-Diablo-Blue-H01456-10.jpg
nie-Ball-Music-Man-Axis-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-H02567-2.jpg
-Man-John-Petrucci-JP15-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-H01052-4.jpg
nie-Ball-Music-Man-Axis-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-H00937-8.jpg

Ernie-Ball-Music-Man-Steve-Morse-SM-Y2D-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-H01502-2.jpg

nie-Ball-Music-Man-Axis-Diablo-Blue-Quilt-F98178-2.jpg

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Pete, nice man, you are truly evil man (hahahahahahaha). If that Sabre had chrome hardware that would be a homerun in my book.

Glenn |B)

Sweat

Sweet Pete, love that Sabre just classy. Wish I had the money to snag one!

Congrats on another great run!

racerx

These are killer Pete - that Sabre is really threatening my bank account right now. Love your Diablo blue! Let me know if you ever do a Cutlass or Stingray run and I'll be your first buyer!

tbonesullivan

If you did an original Morse, or an AL SSS, you have my email, Pete! :D

Definitely make the request, though I haven't seen any models available with pickguards. I wonder whether that specific metallic blue would look better with a black or a white pickguard.

PeteDuBaldo

Definitely make the request, though I haven't seen any models available with pickguards. I wonder whether that specific metallic blue would look better with a black or a white pickguard.

When I did the first run I included some StingRay Special basses w/ black pickguards. No telling what next time might bring, though!

Monday/Tuesday brings a few more Axis models, should be a fun photo shoot!

N4860

When I did the first run I included some StingRay Special basses w/ black pickguards. No telling what next time might bring, though!

Monday/Tuesday brings a few more Axis models, should be a fun photo shoot!

Hmm, I think a StingRay Special 4 with no pickguard would look pretty great with that finish and a nice figured wood..

PeteDuBaldo

These look amazing. What all got built with this scheme?

Thanks! This offering includes the Axis, Y2D, Sabre, and JP15. There are many more pieces still in production/on order, and we had another 2 Axis models arrive today!
The first run we did in 2019 had the L3, JP6, JP15, Axis Semi-hollow, and StingRay 4/5 basses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom