• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
If I wanted to post it elsewhere, I would.

Thanks for understanding. Not a big deal, but you might just ASK first.

Jack

Oldtoe

Intestinal Poltergeist
Sorry. I didn't think you'd mind me sharing your cheese grits recipe on the Southern Living forum.

xjbebop

Funny! ^^^^

anyway, would seem like common courtesy to me..
Oh wait... that's right... too many people don't know what that is anymore... :(

Morrow

That Ray is an old friend , there’s such an immediate comfort whenever I pick it up .
Hard to believe I’ve had it now for almost twenty years .

Oldtoe

Intestinal Poltergeist
That is one sweet 'ray, Morrow. Made me think that I've had my blue pearl Bongo 4HH since '03. Jack had bought a black sapphire 5HH as soon as they hit the market, I believe. I had to have one, too. Still absolutely one of the best instruments I have ever laid hands on.

Morrow

Ben ! How are you doing ?
Jack certainly inspired a ton of people to investigate the Bongo , it’s a classic now .
I trust you’re doing well and still out making a racket .

Oldtoe

Intestinal Poltergeist
Ben ! How are you doing ?
Jack certainly inspired a ton of people to investigate the Bongo , it’s a classic now .
I trust you’re doing well and still out making a racket .

I'm good, Morrow! Fat, but otherwise good. Thank you for asking. I have been Facebook averse for quite a while now. For sure, the Bongos have been the most solid, dependable, and increasingly pleasant basses I have owned. Thanks mostly to Jack's pestering back in the days when dinosaurs roamed.

bovinehost

Administrator
I'm good, Morrow! Fat, but otherwise good. Thank you for asking. I have been Facebook averse for quite a while now. For sure, the Bongos have been the most solid, dependable, and increasingly pleasant basses I have owned. Thanks mostly to Jack's pestering back in the days when dinosaurs roamed.

It seems so unlikely now that the Bongo caused such consternation. People are weird.

Wim Laven

Prize Winning Journalist
It seem like a person could just link to your post if they wanted to share it, such a strange world we're living in.

There are a few mistakes I made in not buying a bass, I definitely feel that way about Big Al...

Top Bottom