• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mikeller

I just bought a ticket to see Dream Theater at the LC Pavilion in Columbus, OH in June!! Very excited, first DT concert

peterd79

Hmm... i'm actually going to be in Ohio at that time.... interesting.... very very interesting....

dkannen

I saw my first DT concert late last year. Spectacular. Wish I could have seem em with portnoy but mangini was great too. Petrucci's presence on stage is massive.

bkrumme

I just got my tickets for the Cincinnati show. They haven't been here in years and I'm glad I don't have to travel to see them this time.

peterd79

Whereabouts in Ohio will you be?

honestly not sure... my fiance's aunt and uncle live there so were going to go visit. I know that i am going to the R&R Hall of Fame and Niagra Falls... and flying into Cleveland... but thats all i know... LOL!

Tis BOOLsheet

You will not be disappointed. The new production is the best they've ever done and the band sounds better than ever right now.

dannymusic

minneapolis, they are playing at a nice size venue. I was actually surprised that tix were still pretty spendy. I really want to go.

DaPatrooch

I'm going to the Chester PA show, the last show of the tour. I saw them last year with Mangini, he added a whole new spark to the band which I felt was missing the time I saw them before that. I can't wait! I wonder if JP will be playing the Stallion at that point.

Systems

I wonder if JP will be playing the Stallion at that point.

Unlikely. Look at it from a marketing point of view. The JP12's are just now hitting stores. Wouldn't make sense to debut it and have everyone GASing over that instead of the 12. I think we won't see the Stallion 'til NAMM '13.

yellowv03

Saw them in October in Orlando. Best live show I have ever seen by miles. You will be happy.

Dr.Strangenote

I usually try to catch them every time they come around NJ/PA area. I haven't reserved a seat yet, but will be planning on attending the Holmdel, NJ 7/14 show.

Top Bottom