• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

The last few years we haven't known anything until Namm itself. I'd say keep an eye on Instagram and FailBook, they seem to drop more hints over there.

Rumors of the Jason Richardson model have been floating around for a while. That ones possible.

Glenn |B)

Bowks

My predictions:

The 8 string JP
Albert Lee with Floyd Rose
Lukather Bass
Silhouette Air Guitar

johnnyboogie

How about some options on the JPXI model..?

Something like the Mystic Dream, Pearl Redburst, Cardinal Red, Emerald Green, or the amazing Barolo finish used on the JPX?

Also, hardware colour options. Chrome vs. Matte Black.

look_at_her

Rumor has it that Mr Horsepower Mk II roasted turkey neck , perlaloid frets and piezo inlays will launch IIRC ;)

MrJJoncas

Guitar World have posted behind the scene pictures of a photoshoot with JP on its instagram. JP has a blue sparkle majesty like this month bfr but in 7 strings with the majesty inlays. He also has a Majesty with a full sized top, the bevels being covered with a black burst like the JP bfr has.

I heard a while back from someone who went to the JP universe camp and talked to the man himself that MM is working on a multiscales JP/majesty model for the 8 strings (my guess would be the 7 and may be the 6 as well). I'd be surprised if the 8 strings or a multiscales would come out at NAMM, may be next year.

MesaBeno

He also has a Majesty with a full sized top

Hopefully they release something like that - been waiting since Majesty first came out to see one with a full quilt/flame top

I heard a while back from someone who went to the JP universe camp and talked to the man himself that MM is working on a multiscales JP/majesty model for the 8 strings (my guess would be the 7 and may be the 6 as well). I'd be surprised if the 8 strings or a multiscales would come out at NAMM, may be next year.

I don't think we'll see this yet, if ever. It's now the third album cycle that JP has where there's been talk of the 8 string model leading up to it, and yet again he confirmed he did not use one on the album, if I recall correctly. We're likely not going to see that model until he actually uses it on an album first.

Last edited:

johnnyboogie

Guitar World have posted behind the scene pictures of a photoshoot with JP on its instagram. JP has a blue sparkle majesty like this month bfr but in 7 strings with the majesty inlays. He also has a Majesty with a full sized top, the bevels being covered with a black burst like the JP bfr has.

Is there a link online to this?

Thanks!!

MrJJoncas

Sorry I don't have the source. It was either here or on a comment section in an FB group. Althought, the guy seemed legit.

BJ Price

It would be amazing if MM is building something like that. A JP8 mutliscale or not needs to happen but with the rising costs I would be afraid it would be 4k easily. Not many peeps can afford that.

Top Bottom