• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spychocyco

Yikes indeed. The rest of the 2019 Majesty lineup should carry the normal Majesty MSRP I hope?

Pete posted several up last night on his site. Most are in that $3,500 range. I'm digging the Enchanted Forest for some reason, but if I had $3,500 to spend on a guitar it would go toward that Steel Blue BFR Axis that he has. :D

Shadow1psc

Pete posted several up last night on his site. Most are in that $3,500 range. I'm digging the Enchanted Forest for some reason, but if I had $3,500 to spend on a guitar it would go toward that Steel Blue BFR Axis that he has. :D

Man, that Enchanted Forest sure is calling to me too. I was hoping since these sorta looked like they took inspiration from the Monarchy series that they would be the looks but slightly cheaper. Now I have a tough decision to make...

TripHazard

My question is what are the other two colours for the stingray and the Cutlass.

Shame Hunter Hayes is limited edition, buggers will all be gone when i can buy one. Hope they make it standard production at some point

Kinjin

Hrmmmmm, nothing Axis or AL-related :(

Another year goes by with no BFR inlay at the 12th fret marker... I was really hoping BP might surprise us all with the return of the inlay... that and some piezo options for the Axis and AL (and other non-JP models can have some lovin' too I guess)!

Has everything besides the Dealer's Room hush-hush-super-triple-secret stuff been shown now, or is there still more to come?

Cenobyte

Am I the only person constantly thinking about that Charcoal Sparkle Cutlass SSS or HSS? I mean, as some of you know I literally just bought my first Cutlass SSS in Charcoal Frost... and the 2019 line up comes along, and blows my mind!

I've found it difficult to find images of this beauty, and only a few videos etc but I'm in love. I pray this becomes available in Canada in June because this will be an insta-buy... pray to the guitar gods for me folks... pray hard, and often! haha

Magic Jason

Hrmmmmm, nothing Axis or AL-related :(

Another year goes by with no BFR inlay at the 12th fret marker... I was really hoping BP might surprise us all with the return of the inlay... that and some piezo options for the Axis and AL (and other non-JP models can have some lovin' too I guess)!

Has everything besides the Dealer's Room hush-hush-super-triple-secret stuff been shown now, or is there still more to come?

Nope, not much attention for the AL model.
I must confess that I'm jealous and frustrated when I see all the fabulous colours offered for the Majesty when the AL only comes in "old-fart" 2-tone burst, "furniture" brown, "boring" grey...
But then the Majesty model sells like hot cakes and I cannot blame MM for running its business succesfully.
There are still so many AL sparkle orange BFR left for sale that I fear we won't get one this year!
I hope they'll prove me wrong though.

TripHazard

Am I the only person constantly thinking about that Charcoal Sparkle Cutlass SSS or HSS? I mean, as some of you know I literally just bought my first Cutlass SSS in Charcoal Frost... and the 2019 line up comes along, and blows my mind!

I've found it difficult to find images of this beauty, and only a few videos etc but I'm in love. I pray this becomes available in Canada in June because this will be an insta-buy... pray to the guitar gods for me folks... pray hard, and often! haha

It’s the buttercream one that’s rocking it for me. It’s just got a real warm friendly retro 70s thing that stamps my passport.
Be lovely to get that colour on a SSS Albert Lee with a roasted maple neck tho...

Btw sweetwater has pictures of the charcoal sparkle up

GWDavis28

Nope, not much attention for the AL model.
I must confess that I'm jealous and frustrated when I see all the fabulous colours offered for the Majesty when the AL only comes in "old-fart" 2-tone burst, "furniture" brown, "boring" grey...
But then the Majesty model sells like hot cakes and I cannot blame MM for running its business succesfully.
There are still so many AL sparkle orange BFR left for sale that I fear we won't get one this year!
I hope they'll prove me wrong though.

Jason man, you never know. The some of the new color might bleed across the different lines. I was on Reverb the other day and noticed that there were a lot of Orange Crush AL still available. That's too bad I knew they had high hopes for that and I'm sure they sold a bunch (Look Jeff got one right), probably good thing it was a limited run. Maybe the secret room will hold things that will make people here and out there droool, one won't know for a while.

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Hahahahahaha, maybe we'll see a limited run of the AL with 2 MM90's?

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

DrKev, your gonna need a Buttercream Cutlass to go with your Silo Special!! ;)

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

Magic Jason

Jason man, you never know. The some of the new color might bleed across the different lines. I was on Reverb the other day and noticed that there were a lot of Orange Crush AL still available. That's too bad I knew they had high hopes for that and I'm sure they sold a bunch (Look Jeff got one right), probably good thing it was a limited run. Maybe the secret room will hold things that will make people here and out there droool, one won't know for a while.

Glenn |B)

Let's just hope so..... :)

Top Bottom