• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smellybum

I've been away for a while and not keeping up to date with all the threads, did I miss the auciton ?

or did DaveB do a generous cash offer to avoid it going to eBay ?!!!

Big Poppa

Funny you mentioned it

I talked to Chris Guest last week and wanted to make sure he had some time to enjoy the guitar. He is signing it and sendit to me this week and we will have the auction soon.
Fair warning I am bidding on it too and I say that not to stifle competition or to drive up price but just to let people know that I sincerly have an interest in the guitar too.....

lets the games begin.

Smellybum

See you on the battlefield poppa!!! - I thought it was only DaveB I was going to have to remortgage my house to bid with !!!

It is a remarkable guitar, It'd look amazing in my house, or in my hands.... do you wanna share your top bid with us ?

DaveB

OK - I have been a little quiet recently. As my last post hinted I really havent had enough time in each day to do the minimum I needed to get by. If the stress came out in too bad a way I can only apologise - my love for EBMM guitars has not suffered as a consequence (sold a JP6 and JP7 this week).

I have an EBMM guitar that no one else in the world has AFAIK - if you all want to see I may be persuaded to post a pic....

As far as the auction goes - I thought there were 2 guitars - I assumed we would be bidding on no 2 and either BP or Chris would keep no 1. Either way I may have to bid :D

Dave

P.S. Everyone at EBMM should not underestimate Beth (I have compromising photographs) but she is Lovely!

Big Poppa

Dave

there are not two.

Dave...thanks for the words...I will not joke with you in the future I appreciate all of your support and hard work.

I know it is a little tricky putting something up for auction and bidding also but I think that I could have just made the donation and kept it private and I think that is wrong.

MikeVt

I have an EBMM guitar that no one else in the world has AFAIK - if you all want to see I may be persuaded to post a pic....

Go for it Dave! I want to see it. I'm assuming you're not talking about the one I've been drooling over ever since you picked it up at the OH....;)

Mike

DaveB

Sterling - I think putting it up for public auction and then bidding on it is fine - you are then making your donation visible and therefore totally above board (English expression...)

Just to clarify - at the Dallas bash Beth and I had a competition to get the worst/most compromising shot of each other - basically I won hands down. If she ever steps out of line........

(Given my recent reaction to posts can I just make sure everyone knows that last paragraph was typed with tongue firmly in cheek)

As for the rare Ball.......

I'll get some photos done at work but first I want you lot to guess :D

Dave

mr.b

sorry chaps. not been paying attention to this topic/thread but are there any pics available of the Live Earth guitar???

Top Bottom