• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

Sorry about that, BP. I deleted my post. I was just trying to be funny and lighten the thread. My apologies.

Daniel

TripHazard

You know, i was thinking who the longest running endorsee/endorser relationship in the industry must be - its gotta be Les Paul right? Can anyone think of anyone else

threeminutesboy

Not sure but when it comes to strings EBMM might be the winner with oldest andorser.

Question: who can it be?

tbonesullivan

Tyler was a bit frustrating....we were there for him for many years when nobody knew who he was We gave him opportunities to raise his profile and fender lured him away...but he didnt have to go I read his wikipedia and it says that Eric Clapton invited hiim to play crossroads...not true we were a sponsor and got him he invite revisionist history Obviously he wanted what Fender wanted. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. No hard feelings.

Wikipedia is total trash sometimes. One of the references for that very statement actually says "The winner of the first Ernie Ball Play Crossroads contest - who performed at the last Crossroads Guitar Festival, held in 2007 - was then 16-year-old prodigy Tyler Dow Bryant."

It's most likely been monkeyed with by people for $$$, or possibly his representation. Definitely trashy.

And I'm in a good mood, so I fixed that oversight on his wikipedia page.

Last edited:
Top Bottom