• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

Well I had been looking at a new or used Gold Roller or used 20th Silo hard tail. My preference for hard tails is taking over:D

I knew Pete had this PDN GR, most likely the only one made especially with a rose wood fret board:) Well after unsuccessful attempts at the others I emailed Pete a few days before Christmas asking him his price, well Pete and I have done many transactions and he made me an offer I could not refuse, so here is my new Neptune Blue Gold Roller:cool:

Last edited:

ozzyrules

Keith strikes again!!!! Damn, I didn't know that was even an option. Bet you won't see many more like that.Excellent score, bro.

bhull

God I love the necks on those.

Had the privilege to try one out not long ago. They feel as good as they look.

Gratz!

mtrejo

The Gold Roller is an AWESOME guitar! Those mini buckers sound so friggin good. I also like your hardtail choice!
Congrats Keith.

jzeijen

That's awesome! How do the mini humbuckers sound? Can they be compared to anything else in the MM line (MM90's?). Congrats!

daneford

I had been eye balling that one on Pete's site. The pics were stunning. I can only imagine it's more so in person.

Congrats on a great score. Gold rollers are killer sounding and playing guutars.

JasonT

Nice score! I've definitely eyed that one from time to time. As you know, Pete is great to deal with. Enjoy!

mr mojo

Hi Keith, congrats on the pdn Gold Roller.
The gold hardware really shines on the neptune blue finish.
I 'd like to share some pics of my GR with you from the pdn-run before.
As "Nate the Great" gave a broad hint - it might be the only one on the planet :)

040.jpg 007.jpg

Tollywood

Hi Keith...Congrats on a stunning example of the gold roller. I think the blue body and the gold hardware look excellent together...enjoy!

dibart77

This guitar is great! The gold roller has never been my cup of tea but damn it looks good in Neptune Blue! Congrats!

Top Bottom