• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Chewie

Chewie, the problem is still there, insofar as I can't see some avatars (My avatar is ok)

People with missing avatars are people who changed their avatars when the problem existed. Those people will need to reupload their avatars to make them appear.

leftyguitarblue

there is a problem when you navigate the products feature on the MM site. Particularly the guitar strings section. there are graphics on top of graphics and you can't see a close up of the strings when the window pops up.

thanks,

looks great otherwise.

Chewie

there is a problem when you navigate the products feature on the MM site. Particularly the guitar strings section. there are graphics on top of graphics and you can't see a close up of the strings when the window pops up.

thanks,

looks great otherwise.
Example URL? I don't see anything wrong with eb or mm sites and I don't know of any guitar string section on the mm site either.

Chewie

thanks,

looks great otherwise.
Ok so i think you meant EB site and I think the problem is fixed and I think you use Internet Explorer. :)

Which makes me want to remind Windows users that the best way to get spyware and viruses on your computer is to use Internet Explorer, so do yourself and your computer a favor and get Firefox or Opera or something other than IE. Please!!!! lol.

I just took a look at our analytics. In my four years here this has changed drastically.

Here's a look at the percentages of current browser use on the EB site.

Internet Explorer 48.71%
Firefox 35.82%
Safari 10.53%
Chrome 2.22%
Opera 2.03%

When I started here it was close to 90% IE and I don't remember if Safari or Opera even got listed cause their usage numbers where so low. Back then the remaining 10% or so were split among Mozilla and Firefox.

leftyguitarblue

sorry Chewie, I meant to say the EB site, not MM site. I apologize. Internet Explorer seems to get worse every year. I am going to take your suggestion and try another way to the internet.

Top Bottom