• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

samuelbcooke

Hello all!

I have just come across this magnificent JP15...

Before racing into buying it however - what on earth is this run of guitars? I've never before come across the branding 'exclusive run' with EBMM guitars before (perhaps just ignorance on my behalf), and I cannot see anything on the music man website to explain it.

I guess my question is:
- 1) are these legit?
- 2) what's the deal? They aren't BFR's I guess... anyone know details on the 'exclusive run' line?

Links:
Ernie Ball Music Man Exclusive Run JP15 John Petrucci Signature Guitar, Trans Red

Ernie Ball Music Man Exclusive Run JP15 John Petrucci | Reverb

MANY THANKS AS ALWAYS GUYS!
Sam

johnnyboogie

They are 101% legit and they are specifically made for the store that ordered them. Buy with confidence. Go for it, for they will not be available for long!!

samuelbcooke

Hello - Thanks very much for the prompt reply!

I am now regrettably running into issues with shipping...a couple of stores have indicated they are not permitted to ship to Australia... Simply heartbreaking!

I have contacted EBMM directly but I am not hopeful...

Before I go down the dark road of privately trying to arrange a (complete stranger) to buy one in person for me and arrange shipping with them (I swear I'll go to any lengths, haha) - does anyone know of any means to subvert this restriction??

Any help is, as always, appreciated.

Regards
Sam

samuelbcooke

All sorted guys and nothing dodgy about it!
Found an absolutely lovely store, all above board and just a pleasure to deal with.
And to think, all those bad things people say about Americans (I'm joking of course). ;)

I'll post some pics when the gorgeous thing arrives.

Thanks everyone for the help, as always.

Sam

GWDavis28

Found an absolutely lovely store, all above board and just a pleasure to deal with.
And to think, all those bad things people say about Americans (I'm joking of course). ;)

Thanks everyone for the help, as always. Sam

Nice congrats, can't wait to see it.

Glenn |B)

jlf599

Thanks everyone for the help, as always.

Sam

Congrats! Looking forward to pics!

J

samuelbcooke

Arrived!

Arrived and frankly, the most beautiful guitar ever constructed. It's a jp15 so obviously it plays like a dream. Couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-110134_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-110134_Photos.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 144
Top Bottom