• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Hey we are so happy to have partnered with the amazing Joe Dart from Vulfpeck. Go to Vulfpeck its the only place they will be available from. It will sell out today for sure. If you want one jump on it.

Edmang

Curious as to what the function of the knob is. No spec details seem to be available on the Vulfpeck site

xjbebop

Ernie-Ball-Music-Man-Joe-Dart-Bass.jpg

Ah so.... I like it!

Tollywood

I really enjoyed this video. He is playing the bass while it's attached to a stand instead of wearing a strap.

Edmang

It's a volume knob and it looks like the first 50 are gone!

Personally never understood a volume knob on a passive bass unless they were there to control blending of different pickups. Find a tone knob more useful. I keep a single volume knob maxed and use fingers to control louder or softer.

Last edited:

pacop

Checking Vulfpeck site and videos, wow Joe Dart tone is superb funky with whatever cheap bass he plays.

GregP

I would like to humbly request a full run of this bass. It would be a great replacement for the Cutlass/Caprice. And wow...the price is great too!

Edmang

I would like to humbly request a full run of this bass. It would be a great replacement for the Cutlass/Caprice. And wow...the price is great too!

My guess is it will depend how well it sells in the next month. They may continue it if it is a big seller. The original release of the Old Smoothie 40th was only for that year. But they continued the model the next year. Probably because it sold so well, and must still be selling well since it is still in the lineup.

Top Bottom