• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

That is absolutely mind blowing and I love how everyone takes so pride in their work. It is evident in their smiles and the craftsmanship we all feel when we pick up a Music Man instrument.

St_G

Around 21:20 "Ummmm.... That's not used for the instruments. That's for something else. Another project."

Anyone know? I know there were some new accessories at the show this week, but I didn't pay close attention. Would any of them need small wood blanks?

St_G

Oooh. At 21:40 and again at 22:03 peep that neon pink St. V on the wall. Looks like one of the Masseduction colors.

Also, in both the spraying robot room and the Hot Box, looks like there are some natural(ish?) Finish St. Vincents.

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Thanx for posting this!!!! The factory is an awesome place I got to visit once a very long time ago.

Glenn |B)

TheRobotCow

That was a great video! Love seeing how everything works in the factory and what goes into making each guitar.

DevRock

Holy cow. I see how long it takes me just to make one body or neck....and then I see this!! *mind blown*

I would kill for that thickness sander.

Last edited:

peterd79

It would be interesting to see some of the employee guitars that have come out of the shop

Top Bottom