• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

vuduhwy

I know most of us here do this. We fantasize about our favorite MM and what features we'd like the guitars to come with. I've even read in many posts what a lot of you guys say.
I just had to mention that I dream of one of those pretty new 2 pickup Steve Morse guitars with a set of creme coloured P90's. That is all................

kestrou

A Morse (either standard or Y2K) with exotic wood top - burl or spalt.

You smell that?

It’s money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Kevin

vuduhwy

A Morse (either standard or Y2K) with exotic wood top - burl or spalt.

You smell that?

It’s money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

Kevin

You mean you don't already have one???? hahaha That would be cool

Pain-Free Music

1) A Gamechanger Reflex HSHP, with Trem, with the Axis Pickups, and a Roasted Maple Axis Neck, not the Silhouette Special neck, WITH a Emerald Green Quilted Top.

2) A Gamechanger Reflex HHP, with Trem, with Petrucci's Illuminators, Roasted Maple Axis , with Quilted maple top Sapphire Blue

3) A JPX7, with a Roasted Maple neck, fretboard wood doesn't matter, with the Gamechanger tech, and a Quilted maple top.
or a JP157 in the Teal Burst with a 5 way switch and Gamechanger tech.

Pops

I love EBMM guitars but I'm not a fan of fancy tops & bling finishes or rosewood fingerboards so for me it would be a Natural wood finish Axis Super Sport with a maple neck (not roasted) ,stainless frets 24.75" scale length and cutlass bridge.

Last edited:

Pott

For me, it would be real hard to top this...

AAKKPaQ.jpg

:rolleyes:

Noice! Got one of these myself with an INSANE neck. Starry Nights are gorgeous. I wish the burst was a little more pronounced but otherwise it's all the right shades and sparkles-level!

Dream EBMMs:

* Hardtail JP15 or JPX (or at the very least, non-floating)
* Silo with SS frets and Roasted necks (I don't like the Cutlass/Stingrays nearly as much as the Silo/AL HHs)
* Cutlass RS HSS in Stealth, but with Maple/Maple Roasted neck (the black paint on those is a huge loss...)
* Axis SS with larger frets and a forearm contour
* Firemist Purple on more models (non-JP/Luke)
* Black hardware on the AL (stealth AL HH with Roasted all Maple neck!!)

Last edited:
Would love more guitars with a reverse headstock. Saw a Steve Morse model with one, and a Cutlass would look so cool with one.

Stainless steel frets on Axis and St Vincent.

Axis with pickup switch where the sig one was.

Valentine with 2 hums.

spychocyco

At the moment? Blueberry Burst quilt Axis, mahogany body, roasted maple neck with SS frets, forearm cut, possibly built on a short G-style scale, but not quite sure about that last part. I'd really like to be able to try one before I committed to the short scale Axis. When I magically become good enough to be an EBMM artist, I'll ask them to make me a prototype to try out. :)

I've still got a long list of guitars that are actually possible to get to work through before I can worry about fantasy builds, though.

Astrofreq

Either a Stingray or Cutlass in transparent purple, matching headstock, roasted maple neck, gold hardware and white pearl pick guard.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Silhouette Special (or cutlass as a second choice) with roasted maple neck, stainless frets, and a gold anodized pickguard and white knobs/covers. Clearly, I would have to have two, one in sunburst with a rosewood or pau ferro board, and a white or trans white one with roasted maple board.

Mrblack90210

I love the axis guitars. I have an ax40. I would like a 24 fret version. Just to see how it plays. Otherwise a real Axis would do me fine.

Lax

As I wrote in another topic, I would love a majesty monarchy quilted blue (I don't master colors but a watery blue or the one with a sand color in the middle and blue around)

Top Bottom