• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

CEABBOTT2

I will be building a board for my son and I've been looking at building my own cables until I saw the EB Flat Patch Cable. First has anyone used them and can testify to their quality as far as noise prevention. I did do a search on the forums and came up empty but I swear I can't find what kind of warranty they have if any at all. I usually ASSume one year.

Thanks for any help everyone.

Sincerely,

Charles

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
I have them. They sound as good and seem to be as reliable as anything I have bought or made myself. The flat connectors take up a little less space between pedals than even the solderless connectors I've used before, and that's nice. I like the flexibility of the cable but not the way it twists when it goes around corners depending on the orientation of the jacks. It's just the nature of a flat cable and it's not a fault, coupled with my weird sense of cosmetics I guess.

Warranty- I have no clue and came up just as blank on it as you have! They have always had a warranty on everything and I don't see why that has changed. That said, remember that some of dealers you buy from will also have their own warranty too (Sweetwater have a 2-year warranty for instance).

CEABBOTT2

Thank you very much for the info. I figure these would work and I do like the look of a custom length but man I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to the project right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom