• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Lol I have no idea what this is all about at all.
So in 2005 EBMM had an Open House for forum members. It was a complete blast it was a weekend event and cost BP a ton of $$ I'm sure. All the EBMM endorsers where there and very approachable. We got a factory tour, hands on instruments from the Vault. A couple of concerts and soo much more it was a great hang!!! And to meet the people you had been talking to in person was great it brought people together. I still talk to people weekly, and yes I'm in the picture. I was talking with Franric last night as a matter of fact. I'll try to upload some images I have from the event.

Glenn |B)

Jamie M

Thanks for the explanation Glenn. That sounds amazing and probably a once in a life time event. If you have photos I would love to see them as would everyone else I am sure.

Cheers

GWDavis28

Thanks for the explanation Glenn. That sounds amazing and probably a once in a life time event. If you have photos I would love to see them as would everyone else I am sure.

Cheers
I'm next to Beej in the orange polo with the collar turned up, hahahahahaha. Franric and his wife are the farthest on the left. DaveB is in there as well, the guy with the beard and ball cap.

Glenn |B)

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom