• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jhmusicman

Hi Guys..just wanted to say I'm so happy with the addition of the Grid on the Game Changer IPad app. This really has made this guitar the most flexible and versatile tone machine on the market. I have a short break from touring this weekend and am flying home, and the first thing I shall do is film a new Game Changer video with this new improved app. I shall also supplying Musicman with my own custom setting for the artist page..exciting stuff!!... Jamie Humphries

OldManMusic

Will it only work with a midi interface on the iPad/iPhone? I tried with my iPad and USB/camera adapter but it wouldn't connect to my bass.

jbliguori

Like to see and Android app too, nothing against Apple, just I have no other use for it and my daughter will kill me if I take hers♫.

jhmusicman

yes, I use the Irig midi interface..its really easy, and now with the improvments to the app, it makesdialing up tones on a session really easy..no need to take a laptop thats connected online...the swipe feature that selects random configuration is also a lot of fun..Jamie

ebachiushi

I was able to use iPad app before (and enjoyed it very much), but not anymore - crashes at start up.

Is iRig midi and 1st generation iPad not supported anymore?

Top Bottom