• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

look_at_her

Late to the party but like the idea very much .
In !
P.S. Haven’t seen comment option in PayPal mobile thou , but I’m sure you’ll figure it out .

xjbebop

Other than a full & speedy recovery, and at least another 20+ years of good health, I wouldn't have a clue what he might want or need... ???

dibart77

Awesome day, guys! 8 more donations for a total of 29 people! Can we get one more to make an even 30?!?

If you donated already, please confirm that you're listed on the first post in this thread. If not, PM me your Forum handle, your real name, and your PayPal email address. I could have missed one or two when I was transcribing from PayPal to add names to the post.

GWDavis28

Jeff, are you still taking donations?

Can't access my paypal account until this evening.

Glenn |B)

dibart77

No paypal account - happy to donate via bank transfer or maybe I can use my boys PP account - when's the closing date?

Bank wire is a hassle and will cost you fees. Your kid's PayPal will do. Just give him the email (in the first post) and tell him to make sure he sends as PayPal Gift (otherwise we get charged fees).

Jeff, are you still taking donations? Can't access my paypal account until this evening.

I was shooting for last night, but if you can get it in by tonight you're in. PM me the amount you plan to send.

Everyone: I connected with Brian Ball and Derek -- we're going to send Casey some good stuff. I'll tell you all more once I solidify the plan. The guys at EBMM are all touched and appreciate your kindness and they know Casey will be, too!

xjbebop

"Everyone: I connected with Brian Ball and Derek -- we're going to send Casey some good stuff. I'll tell you all more once I solidify the plan. The guys at EBMM are all touched and appreciate your kindness and they know Casey will be, too!""

Outstanding!!

dibart77

Alright! Three more rockstars ponied up some $$ and we're at 32 people now. Can we go for 35?

BTW, to be clear: When I spoke to Brian Ball and Derek Brooks, it wasn't about sending Casey EBMM stuff (which I think some of you got the impression). He's Sterling's son, I think he's probably got access to all the EBMM stuff he could want. :D No, I mean Brian and Derek gave me some good ideas for gifts. Standby, I'm solidifying everything and will share soon. He is going to be pretty stoked, I think.

look_at_her

Everyone: I connected with Brian Ball and Derek -- we're going to send Casey some good stuff. I'll tell you all more once I solidify the plan. The guys at EBMM are all touched and appreciate your kindness and they know Casey will be, too!

Awesome ! Thanks again for making it happen Jeff .

Top Bottom