• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gundar

Jeff, I just checked and my donation finally cleared today. You should see it now. Sorry for the delay but that was the only way for me to get Paypal funds over to you.

Thanks again!
G.

dibart77

Ok guys... We're at 35 donations! Pretty solid! I should have the plans locked tomorrow and I'll report on what we're sending.

kestrou

Ok guys... We're at 35 donations! Pretty solid! I should have the plans locked tomorrow and I'll report on what we're sending.

Don’t let the cat out of the bag and spoil the surprise...

Ouyay ightmay antway otay amblescray the essagemay! :)

Kevin

V_S

Wonder if the NSA will brake that elaborate encryption?

dibart77

OK, everyone. I'm closing the window for donations. Thank you all for your awesome generosity. We had a total of 37 killer Knuckleheads contribute. And we collected a total of $422.64 (the 64 cents is due to some Euro conversions).

I also need to point out that one five-star Knucklehead in the list below contributed a solid $100! :eek: This person asked that I not name him, but he's one of the named people below (not the one marked anonymous). Just f'ing awesome. You guys all reminded me that this goes beyond our love of EBMM guitars -- it's about good people in an extended family.

Here's the list of killer folks, this time in normal alphabetical order (sorry xjbebop):
  • anonymous
  • banjoplayer
  • beej
  • CW Zing
  • dibart77
  • Dr.Strangenote
  • DrKev
  • ErnieJohn
  • Flash Gordon
  • gforce013
  • GoKart Mozart
  • Gundar
  • GWDavis28
  • Jamie M
  • Jim Warnstedt
  • jlbasscatcher
  • johnnyboogie
  • jones4tone
  • kestrou
  • kimonostereo
  • larryluke
  • look_at_her
  • Magic Jason
  • mikeller
  • mtrejo
  • MusicMan_Luke
  • nathanhny
  • Norrin Radd
  • Quietspike
  • radrock
  • SBMM
  • Smellybum
  • Sweat
  • threeminutesboy
  • TrapperJ
  • Wahoonc
  • xjbebop
Give these folks a round of applause!

OK... so, I should have the goodies all in-hand tomorrow and my wife has volunteered to help me make up a basket (or something like that) that will look better than anything I could throw together. When it's done, I'll photograph and tell you guys what we got Casey. (How can I do that without that sneaky Casey logging into the Forum and peeking???)

xjbebop

""Here's the list of killer folks, this time in normal alphabetical order (sorry xjbebop):""
No worries! :p
The thoughtful concern is appreciated though!

The bottom line is that we all send Casey and his family best wishes, and a speedy and long lasting recovery!!
The guitar and bass world is a much better place thanks to all the Balls!! :D

Jamie M

""Here's the list of killer folks, this time in normal alphabetical order (sorry xjbebop):""
No worries! :p
The thoughtful concern is appreciated though!

The bottom line is that we all send Casey and his family best wishes, and a speedy and long lasting recovery!!
The guitar and bass world is a much better place thanks to all the Balls!! :D

+1 to all of that.

dibart77

Well, alrighty! Sorry it took a few days to pull this together -- was waiting on shipping, etc.

CASEY: If you're reading this... SCRAM! GET OUTTA HERE! :mad::eek::D:mad::eek::D

So, again, thanks to the killer folks who chipped in to get our pal Casey a recovery package fit for a king!
  • anonymous
  • banjoplayer
  • beej
  • CW Zing
  • dibart77
  • Dr.Strangenote
  • DrKev
  • ErnieJohn
  • Flash Gordon
  • gforce013
  • GoKart Mozart
  • Gundar
  • GWDavis28
  • Jamie M
  • Jim Warnstedt
  • jlbasscatcher
  • johnnyboogie
  • jones4tone
  • kestrou
  • kimonostereo
  • larryluke
  • look_at_her
  • Magic Jason
  • mikeller
  • mtrejo
  • MusicMan_Luke
  • nathanhny
  • Norrin Radd
  • Quietspike
  • radrock
  • SBMM
  • Smellybum
  • Sweat
  • threeminutesboy
  • TrapperJ
  • Wahoonc
  • xjbebop
Give these folks a round of applause!

Again, CASEY: If you're reading this... SCRAM! GET OUTTA HERE! DON'T SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!! :mad::eek::D:mad::eek::D

OK, so we ended up collecting $425! Derek Brooks and Brian Ball were able to lend a hand and pull in some industry favors to get us a break on two killer Electro Harmonix pedals that Casey is going to dig hard -- we got him TWO pedals:

In addition to the Synth 9 and Canyon Delay pedals, we also got him a $100 Amazon gift card, a $40 Game Stop gift card, and a $30 Netflix gift card. CLB is all set for some good recovery! I think Casey is going to be pretty stoked!

Here's what the gifts look like arranged in a fancy box:

casey_gift.jpg

And then I included a card, and on the back of the card, there's a list of all the Knuckleheads who were a part of this:

casey_card1.jpg

casey_card2.jpg

The package will ship tomorrow AM and it should get to Coachella on Tuesday after the holiday (it may actually arrive Saturday but I don't think anyone will be there).

Thanks again to everyone who participated! It feels good to do nice things for people! Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom