• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Wahoonc

Thank you, Jeff! It was a great idea and you were very generous with your time and other resources to make this happen. Hope you're having a great holiday season.

Jim Warnstedt

Thank you for taking the time to pull this all together Jeff! We wish Casey a speedy recovery. Happy New Year everyone!

Jimmyb

Great job sorting this out Jeff. Sorry I missed it, but I don't spend much time on here nowadays.

Best wishes to Casey for a speedy recovery.

kestrou

I saw Casey (and his old man) yesterday - both looking good!

He said he got word that a package arrived at office and he’d be there soon (today?) to pick it up.

He APPRECIATED the well wishes and sends his regards!!!

Kevin

dibart77

He said he got word that a package arrived at office and he’d be there soon (today?) to pick it up.

Kevin

Thanks for the update, Kevin. Yes, the package was delivered in Coachella on Tuesday, and Holly said she'd get it to him.

-J

QuietSpike

Kevin

Are you in Palm Springs? Vai academy??

Big Poppa

guys casey is doing well but probably caught the flu at the Vai Academy The doctors have him quarantined in a hotel next to the hospital. Infection and things like common cold and flu are very serious with a new transplant. At least they didnt admit him to the hospital again.

dibart77

Crap. That doesn't sound good. The flu sucks enough for people whose body didn't just go through an organ transplant. BP, please tell Casey we're all rooting for him! (And tell him when he gets better Holly has a box of goodies for him from the Knuckleheads!)

GWDavis28

guys casey is doing well but probably caught the flu at the Vai Academy The doctors have him quarantined in a hotel next to the hospital. Infection and things like common cold and flu are very serious with a new transplant. At least they didnt admit him to the hospital again.

Wow so very sorry to hear this. Please pass along my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Glenn |B)

Mattekarnaa

Sorry to hear about your son Sterling!
I really hope that he will get better soon and the hospital takes care of him 🙏🙏🙏

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Top Bottom