• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Morrow

I saw a pic of a green Stingray with a red guard and black headstock.I would love to see this one in the flesh.

midopa

Wasn't this a photoshoped Lim. Ed. Green Envy SR? I think it was a joke at Jack, his love for the color, and his love for martinis.

cgworkman

midopa said:
Wasn't this a photoshoped Lim. Ed. Green Envy SR? I think it was a joke at Jack, his love for the color, and his love for martinis.

I think it's fugly...
puke.gif

bovinehost

Administrator
Yes, the olive green bass, the pimento red pickguard.....drop that sucker in a martini and we're off!

I have a Bongo on order in that color, but I think I'm going to pass on the red PG.

cgworkman

bovinehost said:
Yes, the olive green bass, the pimento red pickguard.....drop that sucker in a martini and we're off!

I have a Bongo on order in that color, but I think I'm going to pass on the red PG.

THANK YOU!

spectorbassguy

Morrow said:
I saw a pic of a green Stingray with a red guard and black headstock.I would love to see this one in the flesh.

Newbies, oy! Sorry Morrow you'll get to realize we're all jokers around here. If not today, maybe to-MORROW! ;) Hey maybe I could interest you in an OLP Bongo???

Sorry I'm in one of those moods! :eek:

crazybass888

Yeah, but it needs one of those plastic swords sticking through it to finish the effect... OK photoshop guys, you've got your homework...

Top Bottom