• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

nathanhny

Ha ha, brilliant. I've yet to watch the Spinal Tap DVD. Might have to look for it.

A

applemacintosh

Am I the only one that just doesn't appreciate the whole 'Spinal Tap' thing?

Colin

Am I the only one that just doesn't appreciate the whole 'Spinal Tap' thing?

I was 14 when the movie came out and didn't fully get the jokes, infact I thought it was real. It wasn't till I started gigging and things from the movie started happening to me. I had to get the movie out again and really found it hilarious.

Jack FFR1846

The whole Spinal Tap thing is hilarious. I actually had a spinal cordazone injection today, so I'll call myself an expert.

:)

straycat113

CLASSIC! One of the funniest movies of all time. What is even more amazing is that most of the movie was improvised and how really good the songs were even with hysterical lyrics like "Your sweet but your just four feet and you still got your baby teeth" or "Big bottom talk about mud flaps my girls got em, Big Bottom drives me out of my mind how could I leave this behind" lmfao. If you grew up in the 60s ,70s, and mid way through the 80s you really get the jest of the whole movie. Besides they played so well and captured the vibe so perfect a lot of people thought they were a real band.= Trivia Fact Nigel was based on Jeff Beck.

Top Bottom