• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

mynan

I think a lot of us on the bass side are not checking the thread on the skinny-string side. I'm surprised it's not possible to have a single thread that shows up on both sides.

Basswave

good thing we havent answered that it is only black and is only reflex...hahahah

Ok I did read the thread (I don't think I missed anything, but I might have) and I'm well aware that it only Reflex (I don't mind the single color choice).

However is this technology going to be available in the flagship of the bass line the "Stingray"?
Or just having it in the Reflex a symbol of forward thinking and not looking back?

Its been eluded that it would be available in other styles down the road, and if so what would that time line be?

I hope the post does not come off as pointed, just curious and hopeful to see it a style that might be more appealing to other players.

Cheers

drewbixcubed

Ok I did read the thread (I don't think I missed anything, but I might have) and I'm well aware that it only Reflex (I don't mind the single color choice).

However is this technology going to be available in the flagship of the bass line the "Stingray"?
Or just having it in the Reflex a symbol of forward thinking and not looking back?

Its been eluded that it would be available in other styles down the road, and if so what would that time line be?

I hope the post does not come off as pointed, just curious and hopeful to see it a style that might be more appealing to other players.

Cheers

As of now, it's only in the Reflex, only time will tell where/what TGC ends up in! :)

syciprider

I can already hear the uproar and cries of blasphemy from the myopic traditionalists of the bass world if BP decides to drop the GC in an SR. He will find forgiveness easier to get if he just slept with the Blessed Virgin.

My question Drew is: The 2 jacks, if I read correctly, allow for two channel output so active and passive signals can be sent to different amps/cabs/processors/FX. Are these jacks also set up to accept Gamechanger assigning them the output of individual coils or pickups?

thanks!

drewbixcubed

I can already hear the uproar and cries of blasphemy from the myopic traditionalists of the bass world if BP decides to drop the GC in an SR. He will find forgiveness easier to get if he just slept with the Blessed Virgin.

My question Drew is: The 2 jacks, if I read correctly, allow for two channel output so active and passive signals can be sent to different amps/cabs/processors/FX. Are these jacks also set up to accept Gamechanger assigning them the output of individual coils or pickups?

thanks!

There will be a multitude of ways to configure TGC. As of now, the information on the website shows the basics of the design. Once these start hitting the stores, there will be more specific functionality described in detail. Please don't ask for "what is to come" because we cannot discuss it at this time. However, I promise you more info will be provided as it becomes necessary.

MSilvers

I know bank 'A' and bank 'B' are active and passive respectively, but as far as the two banks of presets, are the 5 position presets saved in bank 'A' the same in bank 'B', but just passive? Or are the presets totally individual between the two banks? If they are individual, when you have presets saved in bank 'A' are the default settings in bank 'B' before you save anything the same as in 'A' but in passive, or will the default settings remain as the default ones listed in the diagram on the Game Changer website, despite what's saved in bank 'A'? Thanks.

drewbixcubed

I know bank 'A' and bank 'B' are active and passive respectively, but as far as the two banks of presets, are the 5 position presets saved in bank 'A' the same in bank 'B', but just passive? Or are the presets totally individual between the two banks? If they are individual, when you have presets saved in bank 'A' are the default settings in bank 'B' before you save anything the same as in 'A' but in passive, or will the default settings remain as the default ones listed in the diagram on the Game Changer website, despite what's saved in bank 'A'? Thanks.

The presets in Banks A/B are independent from one another. The default settings are the same so that users experience the tonal differences between the active and passive versions of the same pickup combination initially.

MSilvers

You know that your high school Chemistry class is getting to you when reading the pick-up settings for The Game Changer (1s2, 1p4) sound like electron configurations...

tony levin

I have one question about the Game Changer.
How the $%#&* do you expect me to live without it now that I have played one?
t.l.

bovinehost

Administrator
I have one question about the Game Changer.
How the $%#&* do you expect me to live without it now that I have played one?
t.l.

Hey, Tony! Glad you finally made it over to the forum. Good to see you at NAMM. You should talk to Derek about this Gamechanger thing, especially since I think they're still holding your burnt Stingray for ransom. :)

Jack

Top Bottom