• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Hellboy

I have one question about the Game Changer.
How the $%#&* do you expect me to live without it now that I have played one?
t.l.

Tony. You have to clean your mouth with soap and water after using such foul language (or your hands perhaps since you were typing). You are a very naught boy. ;)

Hope all is fine. Cheers.

//Jan Hellman

tony levin

Re the GC

Well, I thought, since I'm a guy who got to spend a bit of time with the bass, I should pop by and point out that, without the rocket science, it's very easy to get the hang of the bass. You can do it by sounds - you can do it by colors - you can even just hit buttons til it sounds great, and then save that, and you're a genius. The important thing is that it DOES sound great. (Hi Jan, great icon!) t.l.

JayDawg

Okay, I have a stupid question. Since the bass will be used to have different sounds and tones downloaded onto it from a computer, can it get a computer virus and mess it up at all? I am very computer stupid so I don't know if that is possible or not?

drewbixcubed

What are some of the pre-programmed tones the GC team are most excited about?

This may sound weird, but honestly all of them! Not a day goes by that when playing with TGC one of us stops, and says, "That's a cool one!" There is so much at your fingertips, it is kind of hard not to be inspired by a tone that jumps out at you, and that is available immediately all of the time!

JayDawg

Will it be possible to have different tones downloaded that have effects in them or just the different settings the bass can do?

Top Bottom