• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

l4st.ninja

You think that's bad, try this one..
Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 4 String Bass Guitar Brand New Long Scale | eBay

SR4 in a 'sky blue maybe sonic blue' finish with a pretty weird looking decal, no serial number, weird looking bridge meant to mimic the classic rays minus mute kit (and still no serial stamped on the bridge either) and the headstock is carved strangely.. the seller wouldn't even supply serial detail.. I even warned ebay about it being a fake but they ignored me. Trouble is it already has a few bids, someone is going to get a shock when it arrives :(

Golem

The example in the link is actually rather honest about what
is really being offered. I mean that as compared to the more
typical ebay offerings that flat out say they offer an actual
MusicMan instrument at a ridiculous price.

MrMusashi

You think that's bad, try this one..
Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 4 String Bass Guitar Brand New Long Scale | eBay

SR4 in a 'sky blue maybe sonic blue' finish with a pretty weird looking decal, no serial number, weird looking bridge meant to mimic the classic rays minus mute kit (and still no serial stamped on the bridge either) and the headstock is carved strangely.. the seller wouldn't even supply serial detail.. I even warned ebay about it being a fake but they ignored me. Trouble is it already has a few bids, someone is going to get a shock when it arrives :(

yeah.. that one went for 970$
now i would not be a happy camper when i got a fake for what a real thing goes for in used condition...

and the tuners look just like the ones you find here:
http://thetopguitars.com/custom-shop-music-man-guitar

MrM

ksandvik

Me thinks the best is to create a stigma of loser-guitars and basses for all these kinds of copycat versions from Asia. If someone wants an EBMM today and can't afford the USA made one, there's an excellent Sterling line of EBMM guitars, no need to go for something wacko.

Top Bottom