• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Kryho

Hello everybody, it's a real pleasure to join such a respected group! :) I'm a proud MM user and just wanted to share my pride :D :

Kryho

Thanks 4 a nice welcome!
By the way: haven't you noticed anything wondering in my MM ? ;)

Kryho

TNT, they are, but righty not lefty. And choice is rather poor. I bought mine from US on ebay. But there's something special with mine - hasn't anyone noticed yet? ;)

Kryho

Yeah. I wonder if there's any other one like this. It also has a jumbo stainless Jescar frets that made it really playable for me.

Another Noob

There could be I suppose. Did you have the Floyd put on? The installation looks good. I only noticed one or two little waves in the cut lines when the image was zoomed way in. I doubt they could even be seen from a foot away.

Bet it plays great!

Kryho

Yeah it could have been carved more precisely but yes, you have to look at it from near to notice that. It's done by luthier, frets too. The only thing I forgot was to change the radius before refretting, I like flatter fingerboards and it took some time to get used. It's ok now and it's the most universal guitar I've ever played. Got a lefty Carvin DC400 that is really cool one and very comfortable to play and kind of comparable, but MM wins in tone.

Top Bottom