• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Bryan

Given the two choices you asked about, I would definitely go Mesa.

I love my Dual Rectifier.

With the JP not only will you get an exclusive small run amp, but you're getting a super versatile tone machine that can cover a lot of sonic ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksandvik

Given the two choices you asked about, I would definitely go Mesa.

I love my Dual Rectifier.

With the JP not only will you get an exclusive small run amp, but you're getting a super versatile tone machine that can cover a lot of sonic ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the Mini Rectifier is lightweight, loud enough for medium sized stages and sounds good with the dual channel and two-setups per channel switches.

wolfdogg

I am in love with the PRS Archon. I'm an 80s cover band guy and I've never owned an amp that was more perfect on it's own... cleans are beautiful and the distortion is superb with nothing else added. My only qualm was that they didn't put a foot pedal boost on it but just ordered the JP15 so no more worries there now.

Gio_Force_One

I still not sure what I'm going to do. I'm not really sure if I'm going to buy an amp anymore. I might jsut use my studio caliber dc 5 head and some pedals. I have a 1x12 marshall cab i put a celestion creamback 75 in and it sounds pretty good. I tried it with a vintage 30 and I really didnt like that speaker too much. I think thats why I didnt like the amp that much

Samoht

The Kemper profiling amp will give you just about anything you can think of. Check out videos on YouTube of the profiling process, and also Google mbritt Kemper profiles. You can get every amp profile from Brad Paisley's Z-Wreck to and old Music Man HD130. The rabbit hole goes deep, so if any of what I mentioned intrigues you, prepare yourself. The good news is, if you do go Kemper, you won't need to go back.

Aaron1433

The new petrucci would come with some serious bragging rights. The roadster or road king, or mark v would also make for extremely versatile rock amps. Mesa amps really aren't terribly hard to use if you use your ears over your eyes. That said, I am more of a fender/box with an overdrive(s) kind of guy.

Top Bottom