• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Rick M

Greetings All.
First let me state that I am an avid acoustic player and have played on Earthwood Stings for as long as I can remember, being into my 60's now that is a long time. With the downfall of the "Brick & Mortar" I am having an issue finding string sets or single strings to make up my custom "Sets" for the instruments I play. Though I have no trouble finding Earthwoods for my standard Six strings, 12 strings, Acoustic Bass, Mandolins and Banjos, combing existing local music stores for guages to make up sets for my, Tenor Guitars (Both standard and Irish tunings), Baritone Guitar, Mandola, Mandocello and other 6 six strings that I have different tunings on is becoming next to impossible. Can someone lead me in a direction where I can purchase bundles of single EB Earthwood strings in the guages I use, Or would EB themselves be interested in starting to produce Packaged sets for at least Tenor and Baritone Guitar????? Any Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick M.

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Hi Rick,

I think your best bet is to call Customer Service and ask them directly. I don't know if they can sell to you directly, but they may be able to point you to retailers who stock the Earthwood strings as singles, though I can't think of any off the top of my head and I don't think EB ever offered them through their online store either.

Top Bottom