• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Big Poppa

Its really too early but it has been seen by a few so I wanted the rest of you to see it...the ones who dont spy on me....enjoy....

The guitar is super super light...the 'carbon fiber' is not what it seems....it is laser etched maple that is finished to resemble carbon fiber the guys did an amazing job. the access is absolutely crazy good....the ergonomics were the primary deal and it balances really well.... It has a gamechanger in it and is set to just be a switch but as we introduce the gc incrementally you can activate if you choose but it is not manditory. The guitar has been voiced by di marzio and we have done sonic thumbprint matching....I will tell you about it someday. The design and construction techiniques are cutting edge and like I could only have imagined ten years ago.

Enjoy

Mystic-Majesty_Shield.jpg

Mystic-Majesty_Headstock.jpg

Mystic-Majesty_Front.jpg

IMG_2830_zpsf6070725.jpg

Blue-Majesty_Neck.jpg

majesty3.jpg

Thats all for awhile.

Norrin Radd

Love it!

Only EBMM would take a chance on design like this. I love that you guys innovate - a rarity in instrument manufacturers these days,

Bravo!!!!

Metalcat

Oh my goodness! Beautiful! I'm sorry bad things had to bring this about, but let's try to look at the bright side of things from now on about this guitar. Thanks a lot Sterling!

Edit: Also I don't mean to be THAT guy, but I'll ask before someone else does: we can we expect to have them in our hands?

Edit 2: HOLY UPPER FRET ACCESS! I've gone over these pictures repeatedly now, and that just now caught my eye, you guys are geniuses!

Last edited:

PeteDuBaldo

Fanfriggintastic!

"The guitar has been voiced by di marzio and we have done sonic thumbprint matching....I will tell you about it someday."

I remember chatting with you at NAMM about that very subject a few years ago, I'm glad it is working out as you had hoped!

Last edited:

TimSz

I've remained hidden for a while because my participation in the forums and the previews of new and exciting pieces was bankrupting me. I'd harassed and harangued ad nauseum about the left-handed Petrucci models as a few might recall. The koa is one still of the nicest looking pieces I've ever been able to play - until now.

Before I gush like a moron, I just wanted to write about how infuriated I am that such a cool company now has to lose some of the cool factor because (as Sterling so eloquently phrased it...) some dickheads got a hold of private and confidential information. I've always loved how interactive the company has been with the loyal followers and this makes me really mad.

I've extended this offering before and I'll do so again. Sterling, if you need someone's knees broken; I'd consider pro bono in this case. That people will be losing out on the insider secret information, photos and other cool tidbits is just unfortunate to say the least.

Onto the gushing.

MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY MAKE IT LEFTY

Sorry. I'm REALLY excited about this guitar and haven't been excited about a guitar this much since Sterling told me "Tim, we can make Petrucci's lefty.". I got all misty that day and I hope that EBMM has experienced at least a little success with the availability of lefty models.

Again Sterling, sorry that people are such dickbags. I experience it daily and it never gets better.

Last edited:

mystixboi1

i'm on the on the fence about it... at first. i thought she looked great, but now not so much.

i'm sure it plays great and sounds great... just don't know if i would vibe with the look.

Last edited:

beej

I'm amazed at the continual innovation you guys do, BP. Beyond being different and sexy, the new features sound amazing.

Primo

Dear lord, BP!!! DEAR LORD!!! Thank you!!!

Take my money now!!! Take it!!! :)

ZeroFivefour

Wow! I think it looks stellar!
I was never the hugest fan of the style of the JP line. But this one, damn!!!

It's off the friggen hook!!!
I second the kudos for EBMM's innovation.
Nicely done indeed!

Cheers,

Tom

Benji Peterson

Huge congrats to the entire MM team. This is an amazing achievement! As others have said, it's somewhat regrettable to have been pushed into a corner like this but just know that all of us EBMM fanboys/girls are celebrating like it's our birthday! I can't wait to order about ten of these!

Top Bottom