• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Dr.Strangenote

Just take a minute and open your mind.. Bring back the 2005 Buttercream, add sparkles, lots of em like starry night. All Gold hardware, dark roasted maple neck, or some other fancy wood selection. Run them through all artist models.. Just a thought and my only way to get you the note. Anyone else on your thoughts?:D

Beerandbeards

Majesty.. all green with gold hardware, and fake diamond inlays. Call it the Scrooge McDuck PDN

TripHazard

Just take a minute and open your mind.. Bring back the 2005 Buttercream, add sparkles, lots of em like starry night. All Gold hardware, dark roasted maple neck, or some other fancy wood selection. Run them through all artist models.. Just a thought and my only way to get you the note. Anyone else on your thoughts?:D

Sounds lovely. I'm more for chrome hardware but I'm willing to be persuaded

Magic Jason

I imagine a pinkish sparkly champagne colour with gold hardware. Full rosewood neck on all models.
And as we are plain delusional, I' d like the AL 2x p90 that Albert Lee is currently using to be available to us.
:)

Last edited:

Etudica

I'll chime in with my suggestion of doing something special with the inlays for the upcoming runs. I would LOVE to see a fancier inlay design offered. Perhaps something eye catching at the 12th fret like what you guys did for the NOMACS majesty.

The starry night was a welcomed change due to the lack of position markers, not the sparkle finish. Perhaps we can bounce to the other end of the spectrum soon?!

kestrou

I'd be down with a buttercream sparkle - could play that and the starry night at formal tuxedo affairs! :)

Kevin

xjbebop

And as we are plain delusional, I' d like the AL 2x p90 that Albert Lee is currently using to be available to us.
:)

Seems like the MM90's are permanently obsolete...very unfortunate :(
(not sure which 90's they used in AL's 2x custom...???)
Anyway, imagine that with the new mini-buckers instead!! :rolleyes:

Also, the trans buttermilk over ash would make for a gorgeous AL me thinks... ;)

GWDavis28

Seems like the MM90's are permanently obsolete...very unfortunate :(
(not sure which 90's they used in AL's 2x custom...???)

The EBMM MM90's are custom made, hand wound in the factory if memory serves me right. Love them in the AL.

Glenn |B)

Magic Jason

I understand and respect MM decision not to offer the mm90 anymore. Yet we have a new JP every year because MM offers whatever guitar JP plays or requests. Soooooo, to me, it would make sense if MM offered the 2xP90 that AL is currently playing. This post is not meant to be a rant against MM. Just dreamin'. I know they must sell A LOT more JP's than AL's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom