• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

Pete Rawks!!! :D

Just found out he's received my guitar. Having him ship it back out to me on Monday (to avoid any holiday mishaps...). As long as it survives the trip, I should have it in my hands about a week from then.
Until then, he was kind enough to post pics on his site (ignore the 'hardtail' comment...)

Ernie Ball MusicMan Albert Lee HH tremolo Guitar Starry Night PDN – MHS G74913 – duBaldo music

DSC07245-940x626.jpg

OUTSTANDING!!!! :p

xjbebop

BTW - you can really tell from these pics just how much different lighting effects the look of the finish.... pretty cool imho.

jones4tone

Nice! I'm loving seeing all these pictures of Starry Nights.

I sleep with my phone in my hand these days waiting for Pete to call me on mine!

Pott

At last, an AL HH! Thanks for the pics!

I ordered mine hardtail and with natural headstock, also from Pete. Will be awesome!
I'm thinking that a carbon-pearl pickguard would work nicely here too...

kestrou

I sleep with my phone in my hand these days waiting for Pete to call me on mine!

Me too!

Pete: You have my number, right? It's toll-free: 800-GOMORSE :D

Kevin

PS - Yes, I'm kidding on that - don't any of you knuckleheads dial that and ask for me! :p

Magic Jason

Glad I've seen the exact same as mine! Can't wait to get it!

Will even look better with the clear plastic sheet off the pickguard and pickups!

Last edited:

xjbebop

The only 'mod' I considered (planned actually..) before I get it in my hands is to add the coil split feature after awhile.
Looking at these pics I'm thinking some ebony tuner buttons might be nice.
Going to keep an open mind about the pg for awhile as well....

MikeVt

Mine is due any day now as well - I ordered from Pete on the first day I think. These pics are killing me - but I love them!

Mike

PeteDuBaldo

Pete Rawks!!! :D

Just found out he's received my guitar. Having him ship it back out to me on Monday (to avoid any holiday mishaps...). As long as it survives the trip, I should have it in my hands about a week from then.
Until then, he was kind enough to post pics on his site (ignore the 'hardtail' comment...)

Ernie Ball MusicMan Albert Lee HH tremolo Guitar Starry Night PDN – MHS G74913 – duBaldo music

DSC07245-940x626.jpg

OUTSTANDING!!!! :p

Thanks for the order! I'm glad I could help you out with this guitar, it's an amazing finish and the blank ebony fretboard is a very nice touch.

We do have a few Starry Night pieces that are still available if anyone missed out - one of them is another HH AL w/ tremolo...

TripHazard

Thanks for the order! I'm glad I could help you out with this guitar, it's an amazing finish and the blank ebony fretboard is a very nice touch.

We do have a few Starry Night pieces that are still available if anyone missed out - one of them is another HH AL w/ tremolo...

One day Pete i will visit your store in person - preferably next time i fly to the US for an Indycar race. Might be a couple years away though. Divorce has drained me like a vampire!

Top Bottom