• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jazzy J

Hi,

I don't know if anyone can help me. I hope someone can, though.

I'm from Belgium, and I ordered a new Stingray 4, 3EQ, natural finish, black pickguard, rosewood neck. As the music store didn't have my choice of finish in stock, the distributor ordered it on May 6th (they told me that it would be ordered straight from the Ernie Ball company). Today's June 5th, nearly five weeks later and I still don't have the bass here with me. :rolleyes:

I was wondering:
- Does the bass have to me custom made? I thought natural would be a rather common finish?
- Does anybody know how long it might take to have it shipped from California to Belgium?

I hope you can help me !
Thanks anyway

Jazzy J

Shockmask

J,

I ordered my SR5 in late February and it arrived at the store in late May. I was told it would take about 3 - 4 months if the instrument wasn't in stock at the factory. The delivery time was just as promised.

Be patient. It will be worth the wait.

Jazzy J

Your SR5 wasn't in stock at the factory or at the store?
The store promised me it would take about four weeks maximum, but it's already over four weeks now, so they were wrong.

Was your Stingray a "special" finish?

J

Rod Trussbroken

I was told 3-4 months to Australia. In my situation, I suppose they can only ship so many. When you think about it, there's a heck of a lot of different possible combinations to chose from.

Jazzy J

hey guys

Thanks for your responses !
I e-mailed with Ernie Ball, and they said my bass will be finished by August (as they have had many orders).

greetz,
JVA

Top Bottom