• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

bovinehost

Administrator
I don't think it's fair to trot out new limited colors until all the prior limited color basses have been delivered. It's just wrong and evil. And very, very dangerous.

tunaman4u2

I don't think it's fair to trot out new limited colors until all the prior limited color basses have been delivered. It's just wrong and evil. And very, very dangerous.

If someone wants to sell a green sparkle Sterling 5HS or 5HH maple board, to buy a Cardinal red one I can be the white knight to fix this evil

A.J.

There are a couple of basses that will be done any day now...

Golem

Ooh, sparkling orange. I like the sound of that!

That red sparkle is really nice as well.

+1 re: Orange Sparkle !! I've seen something
similar to orange sparkle on an older Ray, and
it had at least the same visual blast as the red,
yet without the "Seasons Greetings" message,
which is prolly a good thing 11 months a year.

I have a colorless silver sparkler which is very
fitting for both the holiday season and the rest
of the year. But an orange sparkler would fill
the same purposes mas mucho betterer :)

Last edited:

BIGEJ2

Sorry about that. The new colors got my imagination running hulk. Cardinal Red looks fantastic. The SR5 on the promo flier is killing me.

tunaman4u2

Alright, blue sparkle and I'm in, made some moves and played a few more gigs. It's sterling 5hs for me

Darth Vader

Available to order through the Premier Dealer Network in September and October, Cardinal Red Sparkle is available on all basses except the Game Changer.

View attachment 23076

I ordered a Stingray 4 trough a Premium Dealer in Germany. Can you tell me when the first Basses will be shipped to Europe?

Last edited:

Freddels

With the Cardinal Red Sparkle, the picture shows a white pearloid pickguard and white pickup cover. I wonder if the Bongo will have the white pickup cover? I doubt it, but it would be a nice touch. :)

tunaman4u2

These are going to look great. November starts Friday so its time to start the clock on the next PDN watch !!

Holdsg

I just realized this would be a great gift for St. Louis Cardinals fan. It's not a hint, I'm an Angels fan, but I could see this make someone's day for sure.

Top Bottom