• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Hotwheelfan

Gentilmen, I have a stingray , serial number E31834, where can I find info bassed on this serial number. Thanx gp​

mouth

I don't think you can get much info to be honest.

When I asked Ernie Ball about mine, this was their reply:
Thanks for playing Music Man! Our database will not have any results for the EX. The EX were made from the same materials as the StingRays that were produced in the US at that time. Predominantly ash bodies, alnico preamps, etc. They were done in the mid to late 90s and early 2000s.

Hotwheelfan

Yeah, I find that a little disappointing, knowing the reputation of ernie ball, I recently purchased a stingray ex "tb), for "through the body strings", the bass was in Japan, I asked them for info, and they gave me a dob, wood types,etc, I figured ernie ball would have move info , thanx Forsythe info.

mouth

Yeah, I find that a little disappointing, knowing the reputation of ernie ball, I recently purchased a stingray ex "tb), for "through the body strings", the bass was in Japan, I asked them for info, and they gave me a dob, wood types,etc, I figured ernie ball would have move info , thanx Forsythe info.

Well then you're lucky and you have your info. The seller where I got mine (Ishibashi) didn't have the DOB info for my EX.

Top Bottom