• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MikeVt

Damn. JP could make a used paper towel tube sound good.

(For the record, I'm not comparing a Sterling to a paper towel tube. Just noting that everything JP touches sounds awesome.)

Mike

GWDavis28

Damn. JP could make a used paper towel tube sound good.

(For the record, I'm not comparing a Sterling to a paper towel tube. Just noting that everything JP touches sounds awesome.)

Mike

Hahahahaha Mikey, I agree that sounds great.

Thanx for sharing, Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayDawg

When I came on as a Sterling by Music Man dealer, my initial order had a JP 60 in mystic dream and a JP 150 in neptune blue. I have to admit that I am blown away by the quality of these guitars. But then again, in 2011 or 2012 I bought my youngest son a Sterling by Music Man Sub Silo 3 for Christmas. New, it only sells for $199.99 but it has the quality of a much more expensive guitar. Zach still has the guitar and in the 5 or 6 years of owning it, the guitar has never given him a single problem. I am hoping that by selling the Sterling by Music Man line, and having people see the amazing quality of them, that they will in turn, eventually want to upgrade to the Ernie Ball Music Man line.

Here is the JP 150 that I ordered.
43625A99-3C61-4E21-8D5A-8CCA19608CF8.jpg

Here is the JP 60 that I ordered in the new for 2018, mystic dream color.
846B9980-B47C-4442-A078-B38F2139E235.jpg

Here is Zach and I from not to long after he got his SBMM Sub Silo 3. The guitar that I have is my EBMM Reflex Game Changer that I used to own. I really miss that guitar and am so bummed that they were discontinued.
BB8F08F8-5832-4031-8462-B1B23B8A6F26.jpg

spychocyco

Can't convince my kid to pick up a guitar, or any instrument for that matter. In fact, he leaves the room every time I pick up mine. Of course, that could have more to do with my "talent" than his interest in music. :)

JayDawg

That’s cool jay
What’s your shop called?

J.Ralston Music co. I know it’s not super original but with the other guitar companies that I am the sales rep and artist for, I didn’t have to change my email. I’m also endorsed by Nordstrand pickups and Von York strings and am able to also sell their stuff too. So having my email already set up to customers for all of those other brands, it was easier to just make the store name the same.

Top Bottom