• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

slukather

Yeah I went to the Larue Petrucci clinic in Melbourne it was fantastic the guys were great answering all the questions asked and cracking heaps of jokes thanks EB, CMC Music and Billy Hydes for organizing a great night

scott

As l send earlier in the thread, l was gonna go but decided not to, it would of been great to see Dave Larue, I heard he does a great Clinic (Larue), and was cracking jokes and whatnot.

Scott.

mcvinyl

i sold my ticket at the last minute, had a gig to play at i couldnt get out of. dont know if i wanted to sit through hours of shred anyway!

Must admit I felt the same, in fact Colin and I left Satriani's last concert early as we were so bored.

The G3 way was good though, 45 minute sets for each artist and then the jam at the end. I'd probably never go to see Vai or Satch solo again but this way was not to bad.

Simon

francric

I dig some of DT's music, but JP's solo album wasn't to my liking, so there was really not point going. Plus l'm not interested in instrumental music, l'd rather hear singing than some dude shredding over the top of a perfectly good song.

Scott.

dont know if i wanted to sit through hours of shred anyway!

Must admit I felt the same, in fact Colin and I left Satriani's last concert early as we were so bored.

Simon

:confused:

Top Bottom