• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

puppiesonacid

i've noticed alot of you guys own Axis SS models... how much are they going for new?

God bless,

Tony

GWDavis28

Tony, I think that it all depends on which model or Axis you want and how much you want to/ have to really spend.

I got my Axis Sport a few months back that was a NOS (New/Old Stock). The reason I got it was I loved it, I'd never played it, but still I loved it because it was a discontinued color. I'd never dealt with the company, but I'd recommend them in a heart beat.

MusicLand USA
http://www.musiclandusa.com/browse.cfm/2,147.html
http://www.musiclandusa.com/browse.cfm/4,631.html

They were really cool, I asked them to see some more pictures, they had no trouble and did it in a timely fashion. It helped me make the decision to buy the Axis.

After having it for a few months, I could never imagine myself giving it up. I paid $1100.00 (US), which I could never seem to do for that dream Fender Strat that I'd always wanted. Do I think that it was a lot, sure, but I look at I have a guitar that I love to play and too me that's worth it's weight in gold.

Okay, I finished ranting.

Last edited:

ex3.8

After having it for a few months, I could never imagine myself giving it up. I paid $1100.00, which I could never seem to do for that dream Fender Strat that I'd always wanted. Do I think that it was a lot, sure, but I look at I have a guitar that I love to play and too me that's worth it's weight in gold.

YUP! Coudn't of said it better....
I paid $1700.00 Canadian for my silhouette special. :rolleyes:

GWDavis28

EX3.8, thanx.

I paid, I dare not say it just under $900.00 (US) for my beloved One of a kind Silhouette Special.

I love my Axis as much as the Silhouette Special.

bing4sons

I paid $1,350 (before taxes) for my Axis SS with piezo, trem, matching headstock, and pacific blue burst options.

I shopped around quite a bit. I had quotes going up to $1,950, with most of the quotes in the $1,500 - $1,600 range.

shreder75

woah! that place is cheap!! I paid $200 more for my natural axis with matching headstock!

GWDavis28 said:
Tony, I think that it all depends on which model or Axis you want and how much you want to/ have to really spend.

I got my Axis Sport a few months back that was a NOS (New/Old Stock). The reason I got it was I loved it, I'd never played it, but still I loved it because it was a discontinued color. I'd never dealt with the company, but I'd recommend them in a heart beat.

MusicLand USA
http://www.musiclandusa.com/browse.cfm/2,147.html
http://www.musiclandusa.com/browse.cfm/4,631.html

They were really cool, I asked them to see some more pictures, they had no trouble and did it in a timely fashion. It helped me make the decision to buy the Axis.

After having it for a few months, I could never imagine myself giving it up. I paid $1100.00 (US), which I could never seem to do for that dream Fender Strat that I'd always wanted. Do I think that it was a lot, sure, but I look at I have a guitar that I love to play and too me that's worth it's weight in gold.

Okay, I finished ranting.

ex3.8

GWDavis28 said:
EX3.8, thanx.

I paid, I dare not say it just under $900.00 (US) for my beloved One of a kind Silhouette Special.

I love my Axis as much as the Silhouette Special.

Well My silo is an Autumn red sparkle burst with matching head stoch and perloid pick guard. so it is loadded and rare. So i feel a bit better about the money spent.

GWDavis28

EX3.8,

I remember seeing you post that before I think.

Here's a picture of my Silhouette Special.

She's a beauty.

I like the Autum and Blue Burst, but I'm not a fan of matching headstocks.

GWDavis28

Shreder75,

Yah I thought that their prices where pretty good and they were really easy to deal with. New Yorks only a few hours from here, so I had it in a couple of days.

Here's a picture of my Axis Sport.

OrangeChannel

They are pretty fair, that's probably where'd I'll go to order the Petrucci. The store is massively close to my house. In fact, if anyone needs me to check someting out that te see online there, I'd be happy to oblige, ust drop me a PM. I've bought Godins, Fenders, Mesas, and Ibanez' there in the past, nice store, family run.

Top Bottom